Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tou

what is the thing u hate most

hmm idk

its either me....

or me....

wait no its sleeping with jeans on

I hate it when people are so toxic that they get banned, don't learn their lesson, make new accounts, and get banned again, and act as if they're the angel in the situation when in reality everyone hates them because of how toxic they are.

Phew... Had to get that off my chest

I hate when ppl make a thousand alts for no reason just so in the future they can either ban evade, mute evade, or just be annoying in general

I hate when I try to drink some water and it was just a lump of hard plastic in a cup the whole time 🥺

I hate when I start to hate the things that hate me but end up hating on me because of me hating on them

The fact that a tiny minority of the population holds most of the wealth while millions suffer and starve

3 hours ago, Swoozy said:

Something that i hate the most is cancel culture 

swoozy cancelled LOL everyone lets hate on swoozy

when my teacher says my name irl in a low depressing voice, and cause of that ppl think my teach likes me bc she finds my name depressing😐 this happen in 7th grade thank got I dont have to hear her say my name again

9 hours ago, KawaiiCube said:

swoozy cancelled LOL everyone lets hate on swoozy

Nooo all my clout 

Mostly tomatoes and annoying people, along with trolls and scammers just to name a few.

having to live in Argentina so i can't affort a decent pc to even open google chrome without putting the CPU at 100%

I HATE WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND FALL DOWN 18 STAIRS IN MY HOUSE THEN MY MAMA TAKE ME TOO THE HOSPITAL CAUSE SHE THINKS I HAVE A CONCUSSION AND THEN THE NURSE SAID I DONT HAVE A CONCUSSION 

Long Story Short I Fell Down The Stairs This Morning 

What i hate the most is all those ppl that are just rude for no reason callin ppl assholes and just straight out are being a a pain in the ass

On 2/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, Tou said:

hmm idk

its either me....

or me....

wait no its sleeping with jeans on

call of duty world at war final fronts makes me want to kill every single living thing in my neighborhood