How not to get forcibly removed from the site
- You must be over 13 to use this site.
- Use your common sense and don't post like a chimpanzee that just learned how to type.
- Don't get super upset because you got temporarily banned - it's a warning, and you'll be unbanned. Complaining about it will just get you banned longer.
- Don't get upset over ratings. They don't matter. Getting upset over people rating you dumb will just result in you getting rated dumb more.
Clubs are for established communities to use, not to create a community. There are no set-in-stone rules, but generally this means you have to already have a group of people that want to have a club.
- Clubs typically aren't permitted for communities based in servers that are 'undesirable' - meaning, they've broken the ClassiCube terms of service and have been hidden from the server list at some point.
- Bugging the admins asking why your club got denied won't get it accepted, brick.
- If you get told to stop doing what you're doing, just stop. don't be an idiot.
- Don't ask for survival mode- immediate 1 week ban.
Having fun isn't hard, don't get banned.