Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

I dont like pewdiepie anymore, here are some reasons why he SUCKS

1. He says dirty things, like saying words like "big pp"

2. He uses the lords name in vein! As a Christian myself, this offends me, He says "goddammit" wich is using the lords name in vein.

3. Swearing, pewdiepie back then use to swear in almost ALL OF HIS VIDEOS, he even said the n-word once! Luckily he rarely swears now

4. He dosent belive in God! YES THATS RIGHT pewdiepie is not Christian, if pewdiepie was christian he wolud never use The lords name in vein.

And I will stop watching pewdiepie now, God told me to stop watching him.

If pewdiepie existed as a TV star before God was taken out of schools and

He wolud, never swear, or use the lords name in vein

Watch unspeakable instead

Remember this is just my opinion so dont hate me

 

I feel liek thejkid leaving roblox now

I am gonna get a -9999 community reputation by the pepole who dont understand that it's just my opinion because of this post

  • Dumb 13
  • Funny 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, SwagJagson said:

I am gonna get a -9999 community reputation by the pepole who dont understand that it's just my opinion because of this post

Thread/topic title: Why pewdiepie SUCKS
It sounds like as if you're stating a fact.. (kind of)

And also, if that is your problem, then why even post this in the first place?
And are you trying to say that all opinions are not wrong no matter what?
Do you even know what is an opinion and why people share them?

Plus, believe me or not, a lot of people does all the actions you've listed
The people who you watch probably just target young audience therefore they avoid to do so while they're filming

Just don't watch his videos if all of those are your problem, not everyone is in the same religion as you

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2020 at 12:28 AM, baliw_jov3 said:

Thread/topic title: Why pewdiepie SUCKS
It sounds like as if you're stating a fact.. (kind of)

And also, if that is your problem, then why even post this in the first place?
And are you trying to say that all opinions are not wrong no matter what?
Do you even know what is an opinion and why people share them?

Plus, believe me or not, a lot of people does all the actions you've listed
The people who you watch probably just target young audience therefore they avoid to do so while they're filming

Just don't watch his videos if all of those are your problem, not everyone is in the same religion as you

I know not everybody is the same religion as me.

I dont watch pewdiepie, I use to, butttttt.... I then realized, ok pewdiepie is CRAP, I shouldn't watch him do things I hate!

I dont watch pewdiepie anymore I'm listing things I dont like about pewdiepie and why I dont watch him anymore

Pewdiepie has caused drama too many times, and I dont watch him anymore now

Pewdiepie screaming is too cringe

  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post

newsflash the world doesn't conform to one persons ideals, sometimes you just gotta let it go and move on

 

thanks for your opinion, I'll file it under "T"

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post

Do you even know how to write a forum post? You organized your answers very well

24 minutes ago, SwagJagson said:

I know not everybody is the same religion as me.

What is the whole point of the post, then? Just to tell everyone you don't view someone's content because of your religion?

On 4/27/2020 at 3:52 AM, SwagJagson said:

4. He dosent belive in God! YES THATS RIGHT pewdiepie is not Christian

Hmm..
 

25 minutes ago, SwagJagson said:

I dont watch pewdiepie, I use to, butttttt.... I then realized, ok pewdiepie is CRAP, I shouldn't watch him do things I hate!

So you just want to tell the whole world something like this: "heY GuyS I Don'T lIkE THIs Guy'S coNTenT sO yEAh"

 

28 minutes ago, SwagJagson said:

I dont watch pewdiepie anymore I'm listing things I dont like about pewdiepie and why I dont watch him anymore

thanks for letting all of us know something we really need and for the useful and informative post

 

29 minutes ago, SwagJagson said:

Pewdiepie has caused drama too many times, and I dont watch him anymore now

Pewdiepie screaming is too cringe

Then just don't view his content instead of starting a whole topic/thread

  • Agree 7

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, baliw_jov3 said:

So you just want to tell the whole world something like this: "heY GuyS I Don'T lIkE THIs Guy'S coNTenT sO yEAh"

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for showing me the path to salvation my friend. I will now stop watching these filthy "content creators" (more like... sin creators or somethn') like pewdiepie and filthyfrank and will instead read the Bible 5 times a day.

God bless.

  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post

Giving dumb because of #4. You MUST respect anyone else's thoughts, even if you like them. Im atheist BUT i respect all religions.

Share this post


Link to post

"He dosent belive in God! YES THATS RIGHT pewdiepie is not Christian, if pewdiepie was christian he wolud never use The lords name in vein."

51ca96ac5eb00d267d9e46dadcfd35ec60de9f75_00.jpg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Darky64 said:

"He dosent belive in God! YES THATS RIGHT pewdiepie is not Christian, if pewdiepie was christian he wolud never use The lords name in vein."

51ca96ac5eb00d267d9e46dadcfd35ec60de9f75_00.jpg

The actual hell is this?

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/26/2020 at 12:52 PM, SwagJagson said:

I dont like pewdiepie anymore, here are some reasons why he SUCKS

1. He says dirty things, like saying words like "big pp"

2. He uses the lords name in vein! As a Christian myself, this offends me, He says "goddammit" wich is using the lords name in vein.

3. Swearing, pewdiepie back then use to swear in almost ALL OF HIS VIDEOS, he even said the n-word once! Luckily he rarely swears now

4. He dosent belive in God! YES THATS RIGHT pewdiepie is not Christian, if pewdiepie was christian he wolud never use The lords name in vein.

And I will stop watching pewdiepie now, God told me to stop watching him.

If pewdiepie existed as a TV star before God was taken out of schools and

He wolud, never swear, or use the lords name in vein

Watch unspeakable instead

Remember this is just my opinion so dont hate me

 

I feel liek thejkid leaving roblox now

I am gonna get a -9999 community reputation by the pepole who dont understand that it's just my opinion because of this post

omg!!!!!111!!!! pewdyepi hatr!!!!!! u suk so mucc!!! u ar poo poo hhaahahahahha stinkyyyy poopoo peepee

My real opinion: You shouldn't cha cha slide and make an entire hate post on pewdiepie if you KNOW you're gonna get hated, Be smart, Don't be an absolute idiot.

Edited by Bruh_Moment1212
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...