Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

get

Not Awesome 2 problem.

Question

My friend just simply can't build and break on Not Awesome 2 server. But if realm has -hax, then he can easily build. Also works /place in all realms.
We tried:
Reinstall classicube and run game as administrator (stupid idea but yeah), also reinstalling windows.
Note - It turned out to build only from another account.
The problem is very strange, but I hope you have an answer to it. Thanks.

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, get said:

My friend just simply can't build and break on Not Awesome 2 server. But if realm has -hax, then he can easily build. Also works /place in all realms.
We tried:
Reinstall classicube and run game as administrator (stupid idea but yeah), also reinstalling windows.

Was your friend by chance blacklisted from the freebuilds? Since that is not an account issue that has ever occurred, and if he’s able to build on his own realm then that makes it even more of a reason to believe he was blacklisted from the freebuilds, can you ask him when he’s on Not Awesome to do /mynotes and if it says that he’s blacklisted from the freebuilds, then you have your answer

3 minutes ago, UmbreoClaw said:

Was your friend by chance blacklisted from the freebuilds? Since that is not an account issue that has ever occurred, and if he’s able to build on his own realm then that makes it even more of a reason to believe he was blacklisted from the freebuilds, can you ask him when he’s on Not Awesome to do /mynotes and if it says that he’s blacklisted from the freebuilds, then you have your answer

We checked it, and he is not blacklisted from freebuilds. But he can also build with -hax, and use /place. 

3 hours ago, get said:

We tried:

>reinstalling windows

oh my god

We need more information. What exactly happens when your friend tries to break or place? Does the server revert the change, or is the change never made to begin with? What is your friend's username?

8 hours ago, Goodly said:

We need more information. What exactly happens when your friend tries to break or place? Does the server revert the change, or is the change never made to begin with? What is your friend's username?

When my friend looks at a block, the block doesn't even have an outline. (also he cant break or put like /ad does.) Classicube does not display any messages when he trying to place, break a block. Friend's nickname: denzy. (I did not answer for a long time as I slept.)

1 hour ago, get said:

When my friend looks at a block, the block doesn't even have an outline. (also he cant break or put like /ad does.) Classicube does not display any messages when he trying to place, break a block. Friend's nickname: denzy. (I did not answer for a long time as I slept.)

in the block menu, does denzy have permission to place or break any blocks? (mouse over them)

Additionally I'd have to wonder if he has any client plugins/mods

1 hour ago, Goodly said:

in the block menu, does denzy have permission to place or break any blocks? (mouse over them)

Additionally I'd have to wonder if he has any client plugins/mods

in the block menu everything is ok. he doesn't have plugins. By the way,  -hax in his maps doesn't let him build. Probably he can only build in my maps with this.

7 minutes ago, get said:

in the block menu everything is ok. he doesn't have plugins. By the way,  -hax in his maps doesn't let him build. Probably he can only build in my maps with this.

Must be some client bug then, maybe try updating the client to the latest development version.

Or,  it could be a graphics bug. Does it say anywhere that you can experience issues with your graphics card's drivers and/or hardware?

17 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

Must be some client bug then, maybe try updating the client to the latest development version.

Or,  it could be a graphics bug. Does it say anywhere that you can experience issues with your graphics card's drivers and/or hardware?

I'm not sure, because in another account building&breaking works fine.

denzy's account previously did /reach 0, and therefore will be unable to modify blocks more than 0 blocks away from them.
image.png

Doing /reach 5 on that account will revert block modification range back to the default range of 5 blocks.

19 minutes ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

denzy's account previously did /reach 0, and therefore will be unable to modify blocks more than 0 blocks away from them.
image.png

Doing /reach 5 on that account will revert block modification range back to the default range of 5 blocks.

Thanks, its works! (=