Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Matthew132

My statement on CC Monday.

Recommended Posts

When I first thought of the idea I was generally excited as it was a new thing to CC and I wanted it to eventually wanted it to become like MC Monday. I really did put time and effort when it came to making every detail down from the graphic design of the logo to the block of the PvP map. Of course, like everything I attempt here on ClassiCube, everything, for lack of better words, went to shit whether it was just a straight up toxic community of people who like to ruin everything here or it was to something as harmless as a code bug that no one could figure out. I am sorry to the youtubers, streamers, and the community of players who were excited to see the event happen and for future events to continue on.

From here on out the future of CC Monday is slim, although I have hope. I still want something as fun as this event to happen. I am striving to make CC Monday once again. If you want to embark this journey with me I would appreciate the help. If you still want to have a future CC Monday one might come up once I have everything settled. I want to give a special thank to the following community of players that made CC possible.

-------------------------------------------

The CC Monday Team:

@FuriousFireGIRL - Thank you for making the maps for CC Monday that I will be using later on if it becomes once again. I loved your work and was excited to see what you made. (Side note: Still send me the link, your map will not go to waste)

@AnarchyDarkWolf - Although everything was messy and unorganized, thank you for helping me when it came to the PvP plugin and your amazing builds. I hope I can see you again soon if you are willing to do it again.

@mikelatham - Thank you for helping us with the server. I know I asked a lot from you and I really have to give you a pat on the back but next time I am going to have to do it myself.

@Swoozy - Thank you for always being there for me and always helping me when I needed.

Lastly, not wanted to be selfish, but I wanted to give myself a pat on the back for making this possible.

-------------------------------------------

I will be working on this and one day you may see CC Monday up again, I ask that no one takes the name CC Monday. 


Anyways, I'll see you on the other side.

- Matthew132

Share this post


Link to post

Please i was so hypes up to do it 😞 Can you pls start it up again soon? 😞 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DOOODE said:

Please i was so hypes up to do it 😞 Can you pls start it up again soon? 😞 

 

why

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Yeet_Skeet34 said:

why

 

It was like MC Monday it was hype 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DOOODE said:

It was like MC Monday it was hype 😞 

honestly..i really expected it to go down i like this. It was pretty much just announced out of the orinarry and people were getting banned left and right. Maybe hype from the start.

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry I was a dick about this event tbh I was just mad how I was there for an hour to find out the event was cancelled. I hope for the next event I can help out with commands and setting up the server. However you should be apologizing to all those people you got frustrated with. You straight up just blamed everybody else but yourself in the situation. You clearly didn't prep anything before the event started. I hope I can help with that. I've been using mcgalaxy for over a year and I know my way around. I liked this idea. It was original. It could have been fun and it brought the community together. Thanks Matt.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, megaboi said:

Sorry I was a dick about this event tbh I was just mad how I was there for an hour to find out the event was cancelled. I hope for the next event I can help out with commands and setting up the server. However you should be apologizing to all those people you got frustrated with. You straight up just blamed everybody else but yourself in the situation. You clearly didn't prep anything before the event started. I hope I can help with that. I've been using mcgalaxy for over a year and I know my way around. I liked this idea. It was original. It could have been fun and it brought the community together. Thanks Matt.

I know I don't blame myself for it because honestly I don't think this was my fault. As you saw, there were many straight up toxic people on there and then there was deadlines not being met by other people behind the scenes. I really did try and prepare for this event, even ask the people closest to me, I really worked hard on this. I am really sorry I know a lot of people were very excited for this and I was too I even imagined it in my head a couple of times, but like almost everything I do it wasn't meant to be.

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have talked to matt about this and we have come to an agreement that CC Monday will be up Next Monday But we are using DIffrent Server And I have talked to Matt about the name of the Server He has said that It is ok for me to use the CC Monday name aslong as he participates and gets credit I assure you @Matthew132 This whole thing is Your Idea credit Goes to you But Right now I will Be working on Fixing the PvP Plugin And CC Monday will be back up shortly [if someone can start up officale CC Monday server i would greatly appreciate it i would like to download the maps]

I have talked to matt about this and we have come to an agreement that CC Monday will be up and runing soon But we are using DIffrent Server And I have talked to Matt about the name of the Server He has said that It is ok for me to use the CC Monday name aslong as he participates and gets credit I assure you @Matthew132 This whole thing is Your Idea credit Goes to you But Right now I will Be working on Fixing the PvP Plugin And CC Monday will be back up shortly [if someone can start up officale CC Monday server i would greatly appreciate it i would like to download the maps] 

  • Dumb 1
  • Asshole 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post

OK one word you need is WHITELIST and VETERAINS to CC the og or ppl who play this game alot

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Rulja1234 said:

OK one word you need is WHITELIST and VETERAINS to CC the og or ppl who play this game alot

Yes i have already whitlisted staff members

  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Ninja_King said:

I have talked to matt about this and we have come to an agreement that CC Monday will be up Next Monday But we are using DIffrent Server And I have talked to Matt about the name of the Server He has said that It is ok for me to use the CC Monday name aslong as he participates and gets credit I assure you @Matthew132 This whole thing is Your Idea credit Goes to you But Right now I will Be working on Fixing the PvP Plugin And CC Monday will be back up shortly [if someone can start up officale CC Monday server i would greatly appreciate it i would like to download the maps]

I have talked to matt about this and we have come to an agreement that CC Monday will be up and runing soon But we are using DIffrent Server And I have talked to Matt about the name of the Server He has said that It is ok for me to use the CC Monday name aslong as he participates and gets credit I assure you @Matthew132 This whole thing is Your Idea credit Goes to you But Right now I will Be working on Fixing the PvP Plugin And CC Monday will be back up shortly [if someone can start up officale CC Monday server i would greatly appreciate it i would like to download the maps] 

I have to say this because no one is. Im sorry for everything that happened yesterday with the first CC Monday but there is no possible way you think its gonna go fine again. You just told him to do it again unprepared and I honestly Think its gonna go to shit again. Im sorry but thats my look on it. Changine the server and Doing all this isnt gonna help the situation at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Yeet_Skeet34 said:

I have to say this because no one is. Im sorry for everything that happened yesterday with the first CC Monday but there is no possible way you think its gonna go fine again. You just told him to do it again unprepared and I honestly Think its gonna go to shit again. Im sorry but thats my look on it. Changine the server and Doing all this isnt gonna help the situation at all. 

I agree, letting a 12 year old like you handle this is just the stupid idea I mean cmon Matt. At least give it to someone who knows what they are doing.

Share this post


Link to post

technicaly there was a problom with the plugin with is fixed now and unlike last time i have turned on spam control and i will talk to mat about adding new staff members that will mute/kick/ban people and by the time CC Mondays is back up everything will be undercontrol and we will plan things out before we do anything

Just now, megaboi said:

I agree, letting a 12 year old like you handle this is just the stupid idea I mean cmon Matt. At least give it to someone who knows what they are doing.

technicaly im 15 and i know more then you think if if you have a problome talk to matt about it stop age discriminating

  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ninja_King said:

technicaly there was a problom with the plugin with is fixed now and unlike last time i have turned on spam control and i will talk to mat about adding new staff members that will mute/kick/ban people and by the time CC Mondays is back up everything will be undercontrol and we will plan things out before we do anything

technicaly im 15 and i know more then you think if if you have a problome talk to matt about it stop age discriminating

I am 15 to. You have no experience whatso ever with moderating or even running a server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ninja_King said:

technicaly there was a problom with the plugin with is fixed now and unlike last time i have turned on spam control and i will talk to mat about adding new staff members that will mute/kick/ban people and by the time CC Mondays is back up everything will be undercontrol and we will plan things out before we do anything

Like i said, This is Unprepared and Its running by players who arent prepared either. People were banned, kicked, they were spamming and no one did anything about it but 1 person. I agree with canceling the event but not because of the players, but because the staff and event holders werent doing it right. If you want to Let CC Monday continue, im sorry but i dont think you should do it. If this goes to shit again Either CC Monday doesn't happen again or someone else who knows what they are doing can host it. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

I agree. I think that if Matthew put in some more time to prepare, and invite not just anyone to the event, then it could possibly work well. If he invited good CC players, who are kind, mature, and not act like they are under 13 (which they probably all are). The pvp plugin was already fixed by Venk. Matt just needed to recompile the new plugin onto the server. I was trying to ban and mute people, but I didn't have the rank to permban. 

  • cube 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, megaboi said:

I am 15 to. You have no experience whatso ever with moderating or even running a server. 

you do relize i have my own server and i have staff in 2-3 others i know how ot moderate im not a little kid if you want proof just look through the servers

Just now, AnarchyDarkWolf said:

I agree. I think that if Matthew put in some more time to prepare, and invite not just anyone to the event, then it could possibly work well. If he invited good CC players, who are kind, mature, and not act like they are under 13 (which they probably all are). The pvp plugin was already fixed by Venk. Matt just needed to recompile the new plugin onto the server. I was trying to ban and mute people, but I didn't have the rank to permban. 

i agree with @AnarchyDarkWolf he is thinking exactly what i was planning

1 minute ago, Yeet_Skeet34 said:

Like i said, This is Unprepared and Its running by players who arent prepared either. People were banned, kicked, they were spamming and no one did anything about it but 1 person. I agree with canceling the event but not because of the players, but because the staff and event holders werent doing it right. If you want to Let CC Monday continue, im sorry but i dont think you should do it. If this goes to shit again Either CC Monday doesn't happen again or someone else who knows what they are doing can host it. 

You were spamming while you were supposed to mute/warn other players i and like i said before i have already discussed it with matt

  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

you do relize i have my own server and i have staff in 2-3 others i know how ot moderate im not a little kid if you want proof just look through the servers

i agree with @AnarchyDarkWolf he is thinking exactly what i was planning

however thats the thing, your server is filled with staff who are kids. And you obviously dont have things ounder controll

  • cube 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ninja_King said:

you do relize i have my own server and i have staff in 2-3 others i know how ot moderate im not a little kid if you want proof just look through the servers

i agree with @AnarchyDarkWolf he is thinking exactly what i was planning

I have my own server too in fact I host it myself and Have been for over a year now. Just the way you spell you're words just show that you clearly don't have the responsibility to handle this situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, megaboi said:

I have my own server too in fact I host it myself and Have been for over a year now. Just the way you spell you're words just show that you clearly don't have the responsibility to handle this situation. 

does it matter how i spell? 

2 minutes ago, Yeet_Skeet34 said:

however thats the thing, your server is filled with staff who are kids. And you obviously dont have things ounder controll

Acctualy i dont give out staff to kids only staff members on my server are SpicyCombo/mushysoup, and Counterterrist

  • cube 1
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ninja_King said:

does it matter how i spell? 

It does. I am not going to let some 15 year old with a server full of nothing but underaged staff members run an event like this. What more do I have to say 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ninja_King said:

does it matter how i spell? 

Acctualy i dont give out staff to kids only staff members on my server are SpicyCombo/mushysoup, and Counterterrist

actually you do...seeing as you begged me to help you build somethign on your server..and in return i would get staff. Also, the servers you refer to that you/other are staff on, are smaller servers who arent prepared either. If counter is your staff give this to him. He would know how to do this properly. You and others Arent prepared and im sorry but im not fighting for matt anymore. Honestly matt and others had the cc monday thing seeming as a good idea until you pushed yourself into it.

  • cube 2

Share this post


Link to post

listen dude you havent even been on my server i know how to moderate stop accusing me of shit im the one trying to help matt is letting me help and if you have a prob with it do somthing about it. if you cant shut up.

  • Dumb 1
  • Asshole 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...