Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndrewPH

Introducing ClassiCube SkinSwatch

skinswatch.jpg

Have you ever wanted to make your own wacky skin, but aren't a skilled pixel artist?

Have you ever wanted to combine the helmet layer of one skin with the rest of another skin?

Have you ever just wanted to randomly combine a bunch of skin layers together to make your own abomination entirely?

Well, yearn no more. With ClassiCube SkinSwatch you can easily create a new skin out of dozens of premade skins.

Once you're done customizing your skin, hit the ClassiCube logo in the top right of the editor to set your ClassiCube skin, or hit the floppy disk icon to save the skin locally.

You can still upload skins to the website the old-fashioned way, by navigating to the account panel and uploading a skin file.

If you want me to add more base skins to the editor, or are having problems using the editor, post a comment on this thread.

Enjoy!

hey king! boy you have done it again. constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. id say im surprised but i know who you are. ive seen it up close and personal. boy you make me so proud.

OK, this is pretty cool. But I have a couple of questions. Will there ever be an option to add your own skins? Also, will you ever add the option to preview the skins on the ''Set All'' option, because some of the skins, such as ''Glowing Fantasy'' don't really explain what the skins are. 
Also, a little nitpick, but why is the Hulk skin called ''Hulk Smash''.
As for asking to add MORE skins, maybe add some dreamsmp characters 🙂

4 minutes ago, Tactical said:

Well, I already made some skins before.. Guess they are useless.

That doesn't make them useless at all. This program only allows you to swap out existing skin pieces on entire limbs at a time. It's nowhere near a proper substitute for making actual custom skins.

wow that was amazing i think that should stay and you need to put 100,000 skins on there everyone would love it. have a good year and stay safe

13 hours ago, HeckenFricken said:

OK, this is pretty cool. But I have a couple of questions. Will there ever be an option to add your own skins? Also, will you ever add the option to preview the skins on the ''Set All'' option, because some of the skins, such as ''Glowing Fantasy'' don't really explain what the skins are. 
Also, a little nitpick, but why is the Hulk skin called ''Hulk Smash''.
As for asking to add MORE skins, maybe add some dreamsmp characters 🙂

pm me some skin files with names for them and I can add them.

hulk is on there as "hulk smash" because he was the first skin I added as a test, and its name on the site i got it from was "hulk smash"

I plan on allowing you to type in a player's name to grab their skin to utilize. Just haven't written it yet.

skin previews in the selection menus is not going to happen because of how the renderer functions.

You should probably add something like "you can still make and use your own skins from the account page" in the main post, seeing as there's some confusion about the ability to do so already

15 hours ago, AndrewPH said:

pm me some skin files with names for them and I can add them.

hulk is on there as "hulk smash" because he was the first skin I added as a test, and its name on the site i got it from was "hulk smash"

I plan on allowing you to type in a player's name to grab their skin to utilize. Just haven't written it yet.

skin previews in the selection menus is not going to happen because of how the renderer functions.

alright, thanks 😄

2 minutes ago, police_1234 said:

can u make ur own skin on skinwatch? not like randomize but just create ur own skin

You can click on the arrow buttons on each part you want to change.

Just now, icanttellyou said:

You can click on the arrow buttons on each part you want to change.

but when i clicked it it didnt change?

guys plz stop saying hi did you read the rules ik you are frendly and stuff but dont just say hi

hi -Rulja1234