Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icee_

Petition to change OH SNAP! back to HOLY FUCK!!!

At least make it an option cuz it was funny and it definitely got my attention before.

6 hours ago, Icee_ said:

At least make it an option cuz it was funny and it definitely got my attention before.

Actually, you've just made me realize that they changed it... I don't know if they said why, though.

I Agree with this post, but ever since classicube has became an actually google recommendation they have changed it

On 2/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, JJKAY645 said:

What in the world is this about...

We all know what this about. We all know.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, masoncb said:

Actually, you've just made me realize that they changed it... I don't know if they said why, though.

The big flashing texts are changed depending on the time of the year (think chromie seasons).

On 2/9/2022 at 8:44 AM, Cyan said:

I Agree with this post, but ever since classicube has became an actually google recommendation they have changed it

Not necessarily. ClassiCube has shown up on the front page of Google search results for several years before this forum was created.

On 2/8/2022 at 5:33 PM, JJKAY645 said:

What in the world is this about...

The banner that shows up when you make a post.

hbE42K4.png

59 minutes ago, Pear said:

The big flashing texts are changed depending on the time of the year (think chromie seasons).

Not necessarily. ClassiCube has shown up on the front page of Google search results for several years before this forum was created.

The banner that shows up when you make a post.

hbE42K4.png

I consider the "HOLY FUCK!" text to have been quite ineffective quite frankly, due to all of the shitposts we still got here on the classicube forums, so while it may have brought some comedic value, it really wasnt needed