Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

minecraft_1589

furry

minecraft_1589 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: stop - 1 day

"Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy 馃槈 nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing 路///路 kisses you and lickies your neckydaddylikies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles"

You have casted a devils spawn apon us, Shun you we shall, Shun you!

"By the holy gods, what accursed sin did you bring into this holy lands of Classicube!"

On 3/7/2021 at 7:13 AM, Desaxu said:

holy lands of Classicube

LMAO this game is opositive of holy

I'm a furry myself, and even聽I agree, THIS SHOULD GO BACK TO THE HELL FROM WHICH IT CAME FROM!! OUTA THIS HOUSE!!!聽OUTTA THIS HOUSE!!!