Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FaeEmpress

Survial Mode is here!

Hey guys,

I forked ClassicalSharp and added survival mode. Thus ClassiCraft has been born. So far survival is only available on PC, but I'm hoping to get it working on Android and Web as well. I'm not going to spam my site or servers, so if you're really interested in it, contact me.

(Screenshot attached)

classicraft-1.jpg

Alright, just didn't want to annoy anyone. 🙂

So I've basically set up an entire new system, login api, servers, etc for my fork because I plan on developing things beyond what ClassiCube is. It's still a major work in progress.

You can find my project at https://classicraft.ca.gy

Clients exist for Windows, Web, and Android.

I made a survival client with dynamic lighting, fully functional crafting, and inventory, pickup-able blocks, and such. Code may need to be updated, but if you're serious about making a survival client and want to use it, feel free to. It would be nice to put my name somewhere as a thanks note in some rando page or something if you do, though.

Just wanted to let you know about it in case it was useful to you, though.

https://github.com/CybertronicToon/ClassicalSharp-Survival

(Also made an infinite/alpha client, but not too relevant to this.)

I finally added some basic inventory and crafting support; inventory is saved on the server. Mobs and health are all server side as well.

What is the motivation behind the project?

Nothing really, I just love Minecraft and wanted something to work on.

cc3.jpg

On 8/2/2020 at 9:40 PM, cybertoon said:

I made a survival client with dynamic lighting, fully functional crafting, and inventory, pickup-able blocks, and such. Code may need to be updated, but if you're serious about making a survival client and want to use it, feel free to. It would be nice to put my name somewhere as a thanks note in some rando page or something if you do, though.

Just wanted to let you know about it in case it was useful to you, though.

https://github.com/CybertronicToon/ClassicalSharp-Survival

(Also made an infinite/alpha client, but not too relevant to this.)

I actually got some of my ideas from your client. I just wanted to bring them over to the newer client. Do you have a download for your alpha client? I would love to try it out.

30 minutes ago, FaeEmpress said:

I actually got some of my ideas from your client. I just wanted to bring them over to the newer client. Do you have a download for your alpha client? I would love to try it out.

Oh nvm, I found it on your github. 🙂

To be honest, as much as I appreciate your very hard work put into it, I personally wouldn't touch the client with a long pole, since your client doesn't use the CC login API anymore (which that in itself seems suspicious to many) and I have no idea of where those credentials go, even back when it was still using CC's API.

Especially with all the stuff happening here recently, I can't really trust the client like any third-party client considering the risks it potentially has.

On 8/15/2020 at 1:57 PM, MasterlazorX said:

To be honest, as much as I appreciate your very hard work put into it, I personally wouldn't touch the client with a long pole, since your client doesn't use the CC login API anymore (which that in itself seems suspicious to many) and I have no idea of where those credentials go, even back when it was still using CC's API.

Especially with all the stuff happening here recently, I can't really trust the client like any third-party client considering the risks it potentially has.

I agree I think that it would need to be open source so people can trust you

Tu proyecto tiene un glitch grave y esque cuando estas en el lobby principal "main" puedes clonar los bloques que tienes, si pones bloques en el main no gastas si no que al reves, aumentas la cantidad de recursos que tienes asi pudiendo tener inventario infinito.

El falling damage es un poco exagerado respecto al minecraft original, deberias hacerte daño como minimo cayendo a 5 bloques de altura, no a 3

On 7/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, UclCommander said:

buy a real laptop

Shut Shut Shut Shut Shut

Android Is Unable To Login