Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletchermed

There Is a pedophile on my server

ban this person, or mute them

if anyone acts like this, warn them, if they continue, ban/mute them

if anyone claims that is this person's alt, ban/mute it too

its the only thing i can do to help

51 minutes ago, Fletchermed said:

Hello there is a pedophile on my server their name is MoDNatalie122 they were harassing females under the age of 18 on my server i have some screenshots of the chat log for proof. Since i cant upload all of the screenshots i will send a dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hjfnlcoo8w2pw98/AAB1O6ju-Ymj94gMNaSoxkBaa?dl=0 

I was there also @Unova_Shade and @Turtle84375 I was MiniAxolotl. And the person was just annoying 

This person (usually known as "Pockie") is an old player and she was pretty much just trolling here. I also recommend a mute

Well, on my server HyWorks. will ban them or perm mute, them cause those words are not allowed on my server.

Advice: I will just tempban, them intill they start acting right or just mute them.\

PSI: If you ever see a pedio, on your server Just mute them or perma mute them.

3 minutes ago, ProWolf said:

Well, on my server HyWorks. will ban them or perm mute, them cause those words are not allowed on my server.

Advice: I will just tempban, them intill they start acting right or just mute them.\

PSI: If you ever see a pedio, on your server Just mute them or perma mute them.

yes your 9999 day tempbans are true examples of good moderation 

Since people continue replying on this thread and not providing very good advice, I'll provide mine.

If an adult or user in any ClassiCube server is speaking inappropriately to you as a minor (under 18 years of age), requesting pictures or videos, or any personal information that could reveal your identity - even if they're pushing you hard for it - don't give out your information and speak to a trusted adult. These trusted adults include your server owners (if you're using a hosting service, this would be your server host) and the ClassiCube administration team (123, Andrew, Goodly). These people are here to keep you safe, so please know your outlets.