Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

So most of this community either builds or does adventure/parkour maps  for the parkour community of CC what do you think would be a nearly impossible jump. Also how many tries would you do until you actually give up.

  • cube 1
  • Asshole 1
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post

i would try 21 times until i break my computer

  • cube 1

Share this post


Link to post

An Impossible jump that would take me a while would have to be either blocks that are small, such as glass panes. 

  • Agree 1
  • cube 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, FabricioD24 said:

An Impossible jump that would take me a while would have to be either blocks that are small, such as glass panes. 

Yeah fence jumps and any small block is annoying 

Share this post


Link to post

Jumping on buttons is really annoying, I really try not to give up and I will try my hardest to get past the difficult parts but I would say like after 30-40 tries I would usually rest for a while lmao

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Let's go, what I have been exploring. Here's what I've discovered, but please note that I keep on finding harder jumps (these may not be the hardest):

- Discovered a 3x1.5 jump is possible. 3x2 - 0.5 is similar, but easier.

- Neos are tough, and require technique along with timing. Hard ones include double neo - 1, triple neo - 4. The hardest neos I can verify is a double neo - 0.5, maybe a neup with the slowest ice. 

- I refuse to believe that a neup or a straight double neo is impossible, but I cannot verify them 😞

- Rope / ladder / vine jumps are also a pain, those have the least patience for.

 

As for your # of jumps until I quit, you can always come back tomorrow 🙂 that's how I learned neos in the first place. Hope this helps man

Just now, noobbatter said:

Let's go, what I have been exploring. Here's what I've discovered, but please note that I keep on finding harder jumps (these may not be the hardest):

- Discovered a 3x1.5 jump is possible. 3x2 - 0.5 is similar, but easier.

- Neos are tough, and require technique along with timing. Hard ones include double neo - 1, triple neo - 4. The hardest neos I can verify is a double neo - 0.5, maybe a neup with the slowest ice. 

- I refuse to believe that a neup or a straight double neo is impossible, but I cannot verify them 😞

- Rope / ladder / vine jumps are also a pain, those have the least patience for.

 

As for your # of jumps until I quit, you can always come back tomorrow 🙂 that's how I learned neos in the first place. Hope this helps man

Oh yeah and also, jumps with speed are just... please don't. Like maybe speed = 20 and there's a 10 block gap? Bruh, those are the hardest simply because no has the patience / desire to do them.

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post

I refuse to believe a double neo is possible without footage.

Also, as for difficult jumps, try this one. (jump from the sign to "2")
 

image.thumb.png.4abad7c6f9548e7626b4e0a49a5946b7.png

 

  • cube 2
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Goodly said:

I refuse to believe a double neo is possible without footage.

Also, as for difficult jumps, try this one. (jump from the sign to "2")
 

image.thumb.png.4abad7c6f9548e7626b4e0a49a5946b7.png

 

Didnt you say it was complete rng if you make that or not? lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

A 3x0 Wax Block Jump (a custom block with a speed of 0.75) is a pretty difficult jump, as it requires near-perfect timing.

Also this jump from Red -> Yellow is tough to complete. It resembles a double-neo as there's a double gap but only 1 block to jump around. Yellow -> Red is possible too but from my experience it's easier to complete.

6BbE2k.jpg

 

 

Edited by Scav
Somebody else posted one of those jumps
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...