Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoozy

Parkour

So most of this community either builds or does adventure/parkour maps  for the parkour community of CC what do you think would be a nearly impossible jump. Also how many tries would you do until you actually give up.

An Impossible jump that would take me a while would have to be either blocks that are small, such as glass panes. 

3 hours ago, FabricioD24 said:

An Impossible jump that would take me a while would have to be either blocks that are small, such as glass panes. 

Yeah fence jumps and any small block is annoying 

Jumping on buttons is really annoying, I really try not to give up and I will try my hardest to get past the difficult parts but I would say like after 30-40 tries I would usually rest for a while lmao

Let's go, what I have been exploring. Here's what I've discovered, but please note that I keep on finding harder jumps (these may not be the hardest):

- Discovered a 3x1.5 jump is possible. 3x2 - 0.5 is similar, but easier.

- Neos are tough, and require technique along with timing. Hard ones include double neo - 1, triple neo - 4. The hardest neos I can verify is a double neo - 0.5, maybe a neup with the slowest ice. 

- I refuse to believe that a neup or a straight double neo is impossible, but I cannot verify them 😞

- Rope / ladder / vine jumps are also a pain, those have the least patience for.

As for your # of jumps until I quit, you can always come back tomorrow 🙂 that's how I learned neos in the first place. Hope this helps man

Just now, noobbatter said:

Let's go, what I have been exploring. Here's what I've discovered, but please note that I keep on finding harder jumps (these may not be the hardest):

- Discovered a 3x1.5 jump is possible. 3x2 - 0.5 is similar, but easier.

- Neos are tough, and require technique along with timing. Hard ones include double neo - 1, triple neo - 4. The hardest neos I can verify is a double neo - 0.5, maybe a neup with the slowest ice. 

- I refuse to believe that a neup or a straight double neo is impossible, but I cannot verify them 😞

- Rope / ladder / vine jumps are also a pain, those have the least patience for.

As for your # of jumps until I quit, you can always come back tomorrow 🙂 that's how I learned neos in the first place. Hope this helps man

Oh yeah and also, jumps with speed are just... please don't. Like maybe speed = 20 and there's a 10 block gap? Bruh, those are the hardest simply because no has the patience / desire to do them.

I refuse to believe a double neo is possible without footage.

Also, as for difficult jumps, try this one. (jump from the sign to "2")

image.thumb.png.4abad7c6f9548e7626b4e0a49a5946b7.png

10 hours ago, Goodly said:

I refuse to believe a double neo is possible without footage.

Also, as for difficult jumps, try this one. (jump from the sign to "2")

image.thumb.png.4abad7c6f9548e7626b4e0a49a5946b7.png

Didnt you say it was complete rng if you make that or not? lmao

A 3x0 Wax Block Jump (a custom block with a speed of 0.75) is a pretty difficult jump, as it requires near-perfect timing.

Also this jump from Red -> Yellow is tough to complete. It resembles a double-neo as there's a double gap but only 1 block to jump around. Yellow -> Red is possible too but from my experience it's easier to complete.

6BbE2k.jpg