Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desaxu

DesaxuPack: My First Texture Pack.

Hello ClassiCube Members!

I am going to show you my first texture pack: DesaxuPack.

Unfortunately, im not going to release this due to the fact that this is my personal texture pack, so here are some screenshots of the pack:

(this pack was updated on 3/2/21.)

Blocks:

spacer.png

The blocks looks visually different from its default, Leaves are bit odd, cobblestone, mossy cobblestone and the 2 liquids, Water and Lava has been repeatable now, and in the texture pack, there are custom blocks, a pot, Checkered Block, Missing Texture blocks, Acid and Mud and the Slime Blocks.

Mobs

spacer.png

Along with the blocks, the mobs has been changed. the default skin (aka char.png) has been changed along with the rest of the mobs. (somehow the sheep's wool looks broken, and i dont know why, i have the sheep fur separately, and i created the sheep skin via Blockbench.).

If you have any questions, please comment below.

Wow I really like this tex pack, looks great I might use it for my sever is u ever up the zip file (if you want)

also just wondering is the bots skin inspired by TimTom the yt animator 

481f8d1690adcd5fb890c68d0a536934.jpg (TimTom)

--ig we will never know--

11 minutes ago, Ninja_King said:

Heya! I Would Like To See Your Texturepack Can You Get A Dropbox Link?

Sorry, i cant because its my personal texture pack, but thanks for asking 👍

On 3/7/2021 at 6:03 PM, FuriousFireGIRL said:

also just wondering is the bots skin inspired by TimTom the yt animator 

when i was making the humanoid skin, i made it look "basic" but i totally forgot about it looking similar like a yt animator.

(sorry for the late reply)

When why tf would you share it on forums if it is private please explain your reasoning lol

3 hours ago, Desaxu said:

Sorry, i cant because its my personal texture pack, but thanks for asking 👍

when i was making the humanoid skin, i made it look "basic" but i totally forgot about it looking similar like a yt animator.

(sorry for the late reply)

I wanted to Test it out and Like Mega said why did you post on here if its for your use only and where are you planing on using it?

7 hours ago, MegaPVP said:

When why tf would you share it on forums if it is private please explain your reasoning lol

i mean i could release it without the textures my LAN Server uses (aka things i didn't mention on the post such as Darkness Coins and Server Blocks) and give people a copy of the texture pack...

(i can do it now or tommorow, if you want to)

(also this is confusing me)

6 hours ago, Ninja_King said:

I wanted to Test it out and Like Mega said why did you post on here if its for your use only and where are you planing on using it?

if i manage to give you the texture pack, i got a feeling that your gonna give it out to the public, though, just saying.

15 hours ago, Desaxu said:

i mean i could release it without the textures my LAN Server uses (aka things i didn't mention on the post such as Darkness Coins and Server Blocks) and give people a copy of the texture pack...

(i can do it now or tommorow, if you want to)

(also this is confusing me)

if i manage to give you the texture pack, i got a feeling that your gonna give it out to the public, though, just saying.

Nah ill Test it out on a Locked map On my server.

5 minutes ago, Joshool2 said:

how do I make a texture pack?

^ Im sure this can help you.