Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

curtis

Survival Mode Release Date Announcement

AndrewPH

Never give identifying information to people you don't know online.

Message added by AndrewPH

Hello all!

As you are well aware, we have been working hard on survival mode for the past few months and are finally ready to open up a beta to the public for testing. The beta will start this upcoming Friday and will be available until the full release of survival mode, which we expect to finish early into the new year.

If you would like to participate in the beta, please reply to this thread with the following:

- Your name

- Your age

- How long you have been playing Classicube

- About how many hours you expect to be playing weekly

- Why you would like to play the beta

Since there is limited space, we will prioritizing who gets in based on how active they are, how long they have been playing, and how early they replied to this thread. If we deem you as a good fit, we will message you privately with further instructions. Good luck everybody!

- Curtis

Unova_Shade was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Permabanned - Underage

My name is Unova_Shade 

I'm 12

I've been playing for about a year.

I'll be online for about 2 hours weekly.

I want to play the beta of survival because I want to get the closest I can to the actual Minecraft, and pvp of course.

Wait why is this in General Tomfoolery?

39 minutes ago, Unova_Shade said:

My name is Unova_Shade 

I'm 12

I want to play the beta of survival because I want to get the closest I can to the actual Minecraft, and pvp of course.

A supreme example of getting caught in 4K. Congratulations, you played yourself.

31 minutes ago, zingan said:

A supreme example of getting caught in 4K. Congratulations, you played yourself.

image.jpeg.3e95a59953843d8b92c8d4c8c03d04af.jpeg

1 hour ago, Unova_Shade said:

My name is Unova_Shade 

I'm 12

Bro 1080p man your done for good luck

2 hours ago, curtis said:

Hello all!

As you are well aware, we have been working hard on survival mode for the past few months and are finally ready to open up a beta to the public for testing. The beta will start this upcoming Friday and will be available until the full release of survival mode, which we expect to finish early into the new year.

If you would like to participate in the beta, please reply to this thread with the following:

- Your name

- Your age

- How long you have been playing Classicube

- About how many hours you expect to be playing weekly

- Why you would like to play the beta

Since there is limited space, we will prioritizing who gets in based on how active they are, how long they have been playing, and how early they replied to this thread. If we deem you as a good fit, we will message you privately with further instructions. Good luck everybody!

- Curtis

Tetrisplayer2

When i can Lmao

I would like to see the development in this server and help it grow and i would like to test out the features

curtis was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Don't impersonate staff - 1 hour

5 hours ago, Unova_Shade said:

Forums has been misbehaving recently (my profile doesn't show me as staff! 0-0). I have no idea how this ended here instead of announcements, and I also can't move the thread for whatever reason. Andrew is working on fixing all the problems and will move the thread himself sometime later.

1 hour ago, icanttellyou said:

Is this based on NAS?

No

2 minutes ago, curtis said:

Forums has been misbehaving recently (my profile doesn't show me as staff! 0-0). I have no idea how this ended here instead of announcements, and I also can't move the thread for whatever reason. Andrew is working on fixing all the problems and will move the thread himself sometime later.

No troll posts on this thread please

10 hours ago, curtis said:

image.png.36462a972462f1fb3ce1e58caeaf4aa7.png

This reminds me a lot of a book called "1984" by George Orwell

If your into books might wanna read "Peace and War" by: Leo Tolstoy

On 11/12/2021 at 7:50 PM, Unova_Shade said:

My name is Unova_Shade 

I'm 12

Welp, we lost another one.