Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tetrisplayer2

Bot help

Question

7 answers to this question

You  cant really pay a bot but if you have a server plugin you might be able to pay a bot

On 3/2/2021 at 6:48 AM, MegaPVP said:

Yea you cant pay a NPC / Bot because the game files dont have a code were bots can become gucci, which I hope isnt added, but you can do /bot text MegaPVP MegaOWO paid MegaPVP 9 moneys which the outcome would look like this

MegaOWO paid MegaPVP 9 moneys

But actually giving bots money not existent

12 hours ago, lashednova said:

You  cant really pay a bot but if you have a server plugin you might be able to pay a bot

Is there a plugin in github? Or do i have to make one

It isnt a plugin.... its a client command just use /mb 

making a plugin for this would be the biggest waste of time on Earth seeing as you can just make a bot use /money take *yourself* 

Bots don't have balances so they can't be paid.

But if it's just for a roleplay you can just pretend to pay them by typing a message in the chat that you're paying them.

You could also use the /me command to do the above.

Yea you cant pay a NPC / Bot because the game files dont have a code were bots can become gucci, which I hope isnt added, but you can do /bot text MegaPVP MegaOWO paid MegaPVP 9 moneys which the outcome would look like this

2 hours ago, MegaPVP said:

Thank you i will use this