Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynx1

Make a server for me?

Question

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I was wondering, since  I cannot host my own server, would someone be willing to host one for me, but let me "own" it? : )

6 answers to this question

What kind of server are you interested in creating? Why do you want to be owner?

Why can you not create one? If it's the fact that the port doesn't work, find out what your IP's port is and type that in. It worked for me and now 25565 works. If you just give up, try contacting eddynetweb. If he does not respond, just find out a different way to contact him. If that doesn't work...

Super Adventures in Gaming: Super Mario 64 (N64)

Sorry but I can't resize the image.

11 hours ago, Goodly said:

What kind of server are you interested in creating? Why do you want to be owner?

I want to be an Owner of a server because I guess I just love managing things, as well as building. I would love to design my own server and have a little community of my own 🙂

11 minutes ago, ClassiCool said:

Why can you not create one? If it's the fact that the port doesn't work, find out what your IP's port is and type that in. It worked for me and now 25565 works. If you just give up, try contacting eddynetweb. If he does not respond, just find out a different way to contact him. If that doesn't work...

Super Adventures in Gaming: Super Mario 64 (N64)

Sorry but I can't resize the image.

I can't create one because the only device I have is a chromebook. I asked earlier if you could make a server on a chromebook, and it seems that no you cant. 

If you're on a chromebook with the Linux console you can use either Wine or Mono on MCGalaxy.

if you have at least 4GB of ram on your chromebook, have an x64 processor and the linux feature enabled, you can make a perfectly usable, if not unstable server. you proabably want to make it whitelist only, since chromebooks can't handle a ton of updates(like cuboid, map creation, etc.  [don't ask me how i know this]), and limit drawing commands. if you're on sleep mode, the server won't run

coryxkenshin was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: why reply? - 4 hours

dragon castle plz also i only want 100 people allowed thank you