Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueDJSlimeball

Need help with not being able to edit texture packs.

Question

Everytime I try to edit a texture pack on my phone, and use it in the ClassiCube Android Alpha, it doesn't work! The edit doesn't change anything, the texture stays the same as before...

8 answers to this question

Can I see the texture pack? also maybe you should try putting the texture pack in texpacks folder and then select it from cc.

1 hour ago, Evanzap1 said:

Can I see the texture pack? also maybe you should try putting the texture pack in texpacks folder and then select it from cc.

I have tried using the texture packs, and it isn't a specific one, but I know it's a normal texture pack, I'll give you a random texture pack I made anyway though.

8x8 Texture Pack.zip

How exactly are you adding texture packs to the android version? 

I tried downloading that .zip and moving it to [internal storage] \ Android \ data \ com.classicube.android.client \ files \ texpacks, and it loaded fine in-game

2 hours ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

How exactly are you adding texture packs to the android version? 

I tried downloading that .zip and moving it to [internal storage] \ Android \ data \ com.classicube.android.client \ files \ texpacks, and it loaded fine in-game

That isn't the problem, when I try to edit any of my texture packs, on my phone, then use it in-game, it straight up reverses the changes.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, UnknownShadow200 said:

My bad. What app are you using to edit the texture packs?

An app called Pixel Studio on android. Sorry for not responding...

On 12/20/2020 at 9:55 AM, TrueDJSlimeball said:

An app called Pixel Studio on android. Sorry for not responding...

How specifically are you opening and saving the png images from the game's texture pack? I can only seem to get it to open/save images from one specific folder.

Can you send me the texture pack file so that I can have a closer inspection? BTW, I am not an expert on the Android alpha, so I'm not sure if it has texture pack support. Probably not though.