ThatGoateeZoey

[4TH UPDATE/NEW TEXTURE PACK FOR SERVERS MUST READ!] Zoey's 32x Perfect Faithful Texture pack

NEW TEXTURE PACK!!!!

I'v recently made a Texture Pack that enhances the Default Texture pack to 32x (well i could only work with 32x not 64x), and ive made my best to make every faithful texture accurate to the Default CC Textures/Classic textures including the Crate, Brick and Magma block.

Let me get this out of the way, i'm not trying to make people replace their default texture pack with this, i was just wanting to make this texture pack for fun since nobody had gone ahead and made history nor made inaccurate crate and other textures on attempted faithful packs and even one i saw was heavily horrendous 64x pack with unneeded textures and really bad and said inaccurate textures. (not wanting to stir up drama its just my opinion).

Examples of the many textures: 

examplw2.png

Update 1 & 2 (didn't realize i could edit posts again lol):

• Changed the fonts abit so its more like the official 32x Faithful's font
  • Added new files which are Alternates to the terrain.png and char.png so you can switch textures over so you can now have the blocks being more closer to the Classic 0.0.23a_01 (or Classic.Minecraft.net) textures (and also a bearded Steve now too)

Examples of the alternate textures: 

unknown.png

(Note: The Iron block texture here is fan-made, the iron never existed until 0.26 Survival test when gold textures were changed to be more detailed and the iron block was added in and used greyscale copy-and-pasted gold textures, And also the wool is different from the current wool in the cc client)

Update 3:

• Updated the sides of the Crate texture so its more accurate to the default crate

Update 4:

Added a New Version of the Faithful 32x pack called; "The Mo' Blocks Version" or "Server Friendly" version for classicube servers to add more unique blocks  for players to play around and build with for free-build/map-build servers! (Download link below!!!! No need to ask for permission to use and Can Modify by adding more blocks without permission too! (Don't upload modified copies of this online without credit though).

Examples of the many textures:

mobblockpreview.png

Download:

Normal Version:

Mo' Blocks Version/"Server Friendly" Version (Recommended for servers):

Notes:

• You're allowed to use this texture pack for Servers, Maps for minigames, and Making 32x texture packs with these as long as you credit me, also you don't have to ask me btw don't forget ❤️

- Z ❤️ 

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
  • Winner 1

1 minute ago, masoncb said:

this is so sad can we get a "stop being unfunny" in chat
719725579611668580.png?v=1

Stop being unfunny

• Asshole 3

Just now, masoncb said:

why bring the drama here tho?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, masoncb said:

pretty weirdchamp for to seek to make drama in a fourm post about a 32x texture pack

Edited by ThatGoateeZoey
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Big Woop 1

37 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

noice pack

thx

UPDATE

Updated the fonts so its more accurate to the faithful texture pack, using 123's font from the 64x pack was just a placeholder

oh why did my post merged

does anyone know how to stop this

drama aside, it is actually a pretty good pack tbh, although i would personally recommend not using the faithful steve as its face is uh
unknown.png
a little bit cursed?

EDIT 1: why is there iam.bmp in the pack as well?
unknown.png

EDIT 2: there's also modern minecraft assets in here as well, man, if you were going to just rip textures from modern faithful you could have at least said that they weren't your textures

Edited by masoncb
  • Friendly 1

20 hours ago, masoncb said:

drama aside, it is actually a pretty good pack tbh, although i would personally recommend not using the faithful steve as its face is uh
unknown.png
a little bit cursed?

EDIT 1: why is there iam.bmp in the pack as well?
unknown.png

EDIT 2: there's also modern minecraft assets in here as well, man, if you were going to just rip textures from modern faithful you could have at least said that they weren't your textures

1. yeah sorry ill change that soon enough

2. i dont know why i find the image funny so i keep it in nearly all the texture packs i make

3. oh damn thanks for pointing that out i should change the credits

1 hour ago, Matthew132 said:

i applied this to a server and it has broke... is there a way to fix this?

maybe reorganize everything with /os lb edit or any other command depending on what server engine you're on, but swapping texture packs back could fix it

14 hours ago, ThatGoateeZoey said:

maybe reorganize everything with /os lb edit or any other command depending on what server engine you're on, but swapping texture packs back could fix it

Thank you for the help... I will let you know if that worked!