Gabriel___

I want Na2 Waiting room

7 minutes ago, The_Doctor123 said:

what for? and what do you mean by "na2 waiting room"

The Not Awesome 2 Waiting Room was a temporary server for when the main Not Awesome 2 server was under maintenance. It was just a Freebuild Server with no other aspects of gameplay as the server was meant to be a hub for players while they waited for Not Awesome 2 to return.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Also worth to mention that the level was transferred to "waitingbuild_2024_7" at the primary NA2 server.

Edited by deewend
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, UmbreoClaw said:

The Not Awesome 2 Waiting Room was a temporary server for when the main Not Awesome 2 server was under maintenance. It was just a Freebuild Server with no other aspects of gameplay as the server was meant to be a hub for players while they waited for Not Awesome 2 to return.

ah, i see. haven't been on NA2 in ages so I had no idea what that was

29 minutes ago, deewend said:

Also worth to mention that the level was transferred to "waitingbuild_2024_7" at the primary NA2 server.

Exactly what they said, the world is still visitable albeit not able to be built in since the original server returned.

Posted (edited)

NA2 was down for unexpected maintenance so a temporary server was built for people still wanting to build in NA2. That temporary server was the NA2 waiting room.

Edited by RainZhang

6 hours ago, Gabriel___ said:

SO i want Na2 Waiting room. Can Somebody make Na2 Waiting Room pls?

You were banned on the actual NA2 for multiple rule breaks. NA2 Waiting Room was only in place temporarily as the main server was down for maintenance. Theoretically, you should have also been banned on NA2 Waiting Room, but obviously none of us noticed your presence or that you were supposed to be banned on the real server. TL;DR, no. NA2 Waiting Room is not coming back, and if it does in the unlikely event the main server goes down again, you will likely be banned there as well.

16 hours ago, ShadowMewssacre said:

You were banned on the actual NA2 for multiple rule breaks. NA2 Waiting Room was only in place temporarily as the main server was down for maintenance. Theoretically, you should have also been banned on NA2 Waiting Room, but obviously none of us noticed your presence or that you were supposed to be banned on the real server. TL;DR, no. NA2 Waiting Room is not coming back, and if it does in the unlikely event the main server goes down again, you will likely be banned there as well.

when did the na2 waiting room come? like what year

• Dumb 1