prestfromthewes

bro i got banned cuz i lied to get out of trouble

Question

i lied about my age saying i was 12 to get out of trouble but im 14 i will show my birth cirtificarte if needed, since this is dumb

• Dumb 4

10 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Even if you are actually 14. DO NOT JOKE, LIE OR MISLEAD ABOUT YOUR AGE ANYWHERE. You may end up getting yourself banned from a server or a platform like Discord if you do something like this. But as Goodly has said in what scenario would one even lie to "get out of a situation"?

Edited by icanttellyou

Just now, prestfromthewes said:

saying i was a kid, but i felt like 14 was too old to be a kid

Who was even saying you are a kid? Yourself or who? Don't be embarrassed to be corrected on anything.

3 minutes ago, prestfromthewes said:

whats gonna happen

What's gonna happen is that you are going to be banned on here as well. Come back in a year from now on a new account and you will be fine.

• Dumb 1
  • Winner 2

In what situation would it get you out of trouble to say you're 12

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, prestfromthewes said:

i was in trouble because i was "annoying" (i am) but idk what i did other than say that a joke wasnt funny cuz they said theyll do my mom. so i got defensive, then i left and came back and i was demoted to less than a guest

Well for one don't be annoying. No one likes when you're annoying. As I had a similar encounter with an annoying person named "jolinhoarys" and everyone on that server kept voting them to be banned and constantly asked players on the server random questions and constantly griefed. I ended up banning them, and now they won't stop harassing me on other servers begging me to unban them.

Edited by icanttellyou

11 minutes ago, prestfromthewes said:

i was saying i was a kid, but i said i was 12 cuz i bet they were gonna say im not a  kid if i said 14

... Why would you be embarrassed of being corrected. The definition of kid can be very loose in some cases. So you really shouldn't worry about it.

prestfromthewes was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: Permabanned - Underage

3 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

... Why would you be embarrassed of being corrected. The definition of kid can be very loose in some cases. So you really shouldn't worry about it.

alright

4 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

whats gonna happen

• Dumb 2

Just now, Goodly said:

In what situation would it get you out of trouble to say you're 12

saying i was a kid, but i felt like 14 was too old to be a kid

• Dumb 2

1 minute ago, icanttellyou said:

Even if you are actually 14. DO NOT JOKE, LIE OR MISLEAD ABOUT YOUR AGE ANYWHERE. You may end up getting yourself banned from a server or a platform like Discord if you do something like this. But as Goodly has said in what scenario would one even lie to "get out of a situation"?

i was in trouble because i was "annoying" (i am) but idk what i did other than say that a joke wasnt funny cuz they said theyll do my mom. so i got defensive, then i left and came back and i was demoted to less than a guest

1 minute ago, icanttellyou said:

Who was even saying you are a kid? Yourself or who? Don't be embarrassed to be corrected on anything.

i was saying i was a kid, but i said i was 12 cuz i bet they were gonna say im not a  kid if i said 14

• Dumb 2