zombienate

How to troubleshoot MCGalaxy?

Question

My MCGalaxy keeps saying "No update found". How do I fix this? I've asked tons of people on discord and on classicube servers but to no avail. I'm only posting here because I have no choice, PLEASE DONT BAN ME 

5 answers to this question

Are you by chance running MCGalaxy version 1.9.4.9 (latest)? The "No update found" message would display in your console if you're running the latest software version.

6 minutes ago, zombienate said:

what do you mean? am i supposed to download an earlier version?

If you want to experience the thrill of updating mcgalaxy, you’ll either need to download an earlier version or wait until a new version is released

otherwise, until a newer version than what you’re using is available, no updates will be available. 

MCGalaxy will periodically check for updates. If it is up-to-date, it's normal to see "No update found". All of this is normal, you have no issues.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, AndrewPH said:

If you want to experience the thrill of updating mcgalaxy, you’ll either need to download an earlier version or wait until a new version is released

otherwise, until a newer version than what you’re using is available, no updates will be available. 

i am so confused man

4 hours ago, Goodly said:

MCGalaxy will periodically check for updates. If it is up-to-date, it's normal to see "No update found". All of this is normal, you have no issues.

but it wont continue doing anything after it says that