Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Hayden_

Our Apology — New The30s & Co. & the CFA

Dear our beloved community and whosoever else it may concern,

Recently, our server, New The30s, has been under fire recently for one of our ex-Moderators — happen3 — sending death threats to a player within the ClassiCube community. On behalf of our whole community: our players, our Conference, our moderation team and beyond, I'm sorry. We're sorry. We have been ignorant to this problem for longer than we should have and now things have been taken too far. We send our condolences to those who have been affected by happen3, and we can assume you that he will no longer be in our community. He is gone, and he will not be coming back. Again, we're genuinely sorry for what's happened, and we don't condone what happen3 has said or the threats that he has made.

We'd like to ask if you can forgive us as a whole community for the events that have occurred, and help all of us to lead a brighter future together, without the exploitation of others. I know there have been tensions between us and the other communities, and there have been unwarranted actions on both sides, but we want to declare that this is not what we stand for. We stand for liberty, equality and fraternity. We want to ensure that all of us, even those who we may disagree with, feel safe and comfortable within our community and are given the chance to play in our community and servers under the CFA and beyond. We are all sorry for what has happened today, and we look forward to a brighter future, recovering and strengthening from what has weakened our integrity. Let's put down our differences, apologise for what we have said or done in the past, and move forward together. We are stronger united, and weakened divided. Let's give the power to the people!

Thank you, Hayden.

yes, a mod called happen3 said horrible things to a player of our server called koy, happen said it in his server thewinters and koy screenshottedrama.png.d1156aec7fa14818663c36a43d843c41.pngd it 

Thanks for the PSA, but what do you mean by saying about being ignorant to the problem "for longer than we should have"? Did this moderator make similar threats without any actions taken against them by other staff members in the past?

What you said about what maximo wrote was wrong. Autistic people cannot change they're born that way its not they're fault.

Just now, deewend said:

Thanks for the PSA, but what do you mean by saying about being ignorant to the problem "for longer than we should have"? Did this moderator made similar threats without any actions taken against them by other staff memebers in the past?

Im not sure. Hayden could be a jerk himself death threats are just barbariac.

2 minutes ago, deewend said:

Thanks for the PSA, but what do you mean by saying about being ignorant to the problem "for longer than we should have"? Did this moderator made similar threats without any actions taken against them by other staff memebers in the past?

No, it wasn't as bad as what happened today. happen3 was really just making micro-aggressions. We didn't want to demote him because he was really active, and seemed like a great guy. Therefore, we decided to stick with it and just let him off with warnings. Again, we're truly sorry for what happened, and I give my sympathy to everyone who was disrupted by this. We should never have ignored the problem.

koy also said that happen3 was a manipulator and that he abuses his powers, and happen also goes crazy with warning people

2 minutes ago, maxfanmario said:

koy also said that happen3 was a manipulator and that he abuses his powers, and happen also goes crazy with warning people

which is probably true ngl.

Happen3 was a terrible person from the start. He power abused way before the drama between me and him started.

And yet they claimed your network of servers or model of leadership was inclusive despite them literally hating on and telling threats and insults towards neurodivergent people. Should anyone trust you and your staff's claims about the CFA? Should I trust them? That is the question, if you and/or your staff turns out to be a bigot or hateful then should we even consider the CFA as something good when all we hear is negative things about it. Just think about it.

As I have said previously, we are genuinely sorry for the events that have, but do note that happen3's comments do not represent New The30s & Co. or the CFA. He is no longer Moderator and his comments do not represent us or the CFA at large. happen3 is the opposite of what the CFA has embodied and stood for this entire time.

52 minutes ago, _Hayden_ said:

Dear our beloved community and whosoever else it may concern,

Recently, our server, New The30s, has been under fire recently for one of our ex-Moderators — happen3 — sending death threats to a player within the ClassiCube community. On behalf of our whole community: our players, our Conference, our moderation team and beyond, I'm sorry. We're sorry. We have been ignorant to this problem for longer than we should have and now things have been taken too far. We send our condolences to those who have been affected by happen3, and we can assume you that he will no longer be in our community. He is gone, and he will not be coming back. Again, we're genuinely sorry for what's happened, and we don't condone what happen3 has said or the threats that he has made.

We'd like to ask if you can forgive us as a whole community for the events that have occurred, and help all of us to lead a brighter future together, without the exploitation of others. I know there have been tensions between us and the other communities, and there have been unwarranted actions on both sides, but we want to declare that this is not what we stand for. We stand for liberty, equality and fraternity. We want to ensure that all of us, even those who we may disagree with, feel safe and comfortable within our community and are given the chance to play in our community and servers under the CFA and beyond. We are all sorry for what has happened today, and we look forward to a brighter future, recovering and strengthening from what has weakened our integrity. Let's put down our differences, apologise for what we have said or done in the past, and move forward together. We are stronger united, and weakened divided. Let's give the power to the people!

Thank you, Hayden.

My condolences go to the victims of his bullying. Good riddance the mod left the community too