Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedPCat

Why was I banned from the discord?

On 11/29/2022 at 5:42 PM, DireMaster said:

I feel RedPCat was wrongly banned as he never intended to mock the LGBT community. We need to know what the ban reason was as wrongly banning users is bad moderatorship. Even so is banning without giving a good reason.

Not so sure about that

1639150422_ScreenShot2022-12-08at9_15_14PM.png.15ec5850e2879df49ac096aef9b53fd5.png

On 12/7/2022 at 10:53 PM, RedPCat said:

You obviously don't know a misunderstanding, you're one of the most retarded community members. This game's community is mentally retarded as they think I cause drama when it's this retarded community full of fucking idiots causing the fucking damn drama. You people need to fucking touch grass, you bitchless motherfuckers.

And go ahead, and terminate my account. I have Dire, Just_A_Gamer069, HDfsyu, & ikkebinz on my side.

I scrolled down
No, I am not on your side after seeing the short rant you sent on a server. That was so rude of you and you could've kept it to yourself.

yeah, after this one, nobody is on your side.

you got banned. take the loss, learn from your mistake, and move on. how immature do you have to be to not know this!

On 11/29/2022 at 6:30 PM, RedPCat said:

Hi, I was banned from the Discord for no reason and I want to know why. I know I was kicked for "mocking" the LGBT community which was never intended. But, I never got a reason why I was banned from the Discord.

"I know I was kicked for "mocking" the LGBT community which was never intended. But, I never got a reason why I was banned from the Discord." POV your this mf after getting banned from the fourms: I bet you he still thinks that he got banned wrongfully

On 12/9/2022 at 5:18 AM, popdymc said:

Not so sure about that

1639150422_ScreenShot2022-12-08at9_15_14PM.png.15ec5850e2879df49ac096aef9b53fd5.png

popdymc has posted this screenshot from the DinoClan staff chat which is not allowed for the DinoClan discord and is completely uncalled for.

5 minutes ago, DireDay said:

popdymc has posted this screenshot from the DinoClan staff chat which is not allowed for the DinoClan discord and is completely uncalled for.

That doesn’t excuse what RedPCat said though does it?

12 minutes ago, DireDay said:

you should stop defending RedPCat