Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5parkSprained89

help i have a + after my name

Question

4 answers to this question

The classicube-account-plus option applies to all accounts and regardless of name verification mode

Ā 

If you're only seeing + at end of names just now after name verification mode was enabled, this would likely be because in authservices.properties, name-suffix for players connecting via classicube.net is set to +

(as to why this would be done, it's so that the ClassiCube account "Test" is treated as a separate player from the Minecraft account "Test")

Ā 

Setting name-suffix to blank and thenĀ doing /server reload will turn off that behaviour

image.png

Just now, 5parkSprained89 said:

why do i have a + after my user name ingame but not on classicube?

because someĀ  servers are for betacraft and classicube and classicube users only have a + after their name so people know they are from classicube

5 minutes ago, MESYETI said:

because someĀ  servers are for betacraft and classicube and classicube users only have a + after their name so people know they are from classicube

but it wasn't like that before and it's annoying can it be turned off i had a rank on the server but because of the + i don't have it

If you yourself are running the server with MCGalaxy as a software, there is a "classicube-account-plus" setting in the server.propertiesĀ configuration file to enable or disable the visible '+' on accounts. If you're not hosting the server, there's likely not much you can do... especially if it is both a Betacraft and ClassiCube server.