Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaviPlayz

Build tournament to win REAL money

Hi guys! Its me, Javiplayz from the DeadNova network! If you have seen my last post, you probably know about the house building challenge. If not, here is the link to it: Click here for first post. Well Im here to tell you that we have updated the prizes, and first place will be getting REAL money. The first place prize will be $10 dollars.

1st - $10 USD Paypal

2nd - 10k Tokens

3rd - 5k tokens

4th- Mentioned

5 - Mentioned

Good luck to all that entered and is going to enter! (How to join is in the origanal post) - Click here for original post

17 hours ago, JaviPlayz said:

Hi guys! Its me, Javiplayz from the DeadNova network! If you have seen my last post, you probably know about the house building challenge. If not, here is the link to it: Click here for first post. Well Im here to tell you that we have updated the prizes, and first place will be getting REAL money. The first place prize will be $10 dollars.

1st - $10 USD Paypal

2nd - 10k Tokens

3rd - 5k tokens

4th- Mentioned

5 - Mentioned

Good luck to all that entered and is going to enter! (How to join is in the origanal post) - Click here for original post

Oh come on..... I don't care if its even 100 dollars or what. I DON'T join games for money. Stop posting like this, coz this is absolute clickbait.

Question: Are you trying to scam us?

Do not post like this, for the safety of the users.

2 hours ago, azbacho10 said:

Oh come on..... I don't care if its even 100 dollars or what. I DON'T join games for money. Stop posting like this, coz this is absolute clickbait.

Question: Are you trying to scam us?

is this another way of saying "i have no way to recieve money online"

lol, this is funny

16 minutes ago, JaviPlayz said:

lol, this is funny

Its funny how, barely anyone wants a free 10 bucks lol

BruceLii was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: Necrogoblicon - Don't necro posts - 4 hours

On 6/11/2022 at 10:38 AM, azbacho10 said:

Question: Are you trying to scam us with wolf winner login

Hi friends, I think everyone is interested in easily earning good money with minimal investment. If you are one of these people, you are at the right place. Let's start with a little background. I used to dream about good money. Now I have large amounts of money on my card. Because I tried the wolf winner login, I liked that there are many games in which everything is fair, and support will always help you. I decided to throw in $ 25. After a while, I withdrew $ 1,000! I liked this site.