Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mope222

Game translation

Question

Is it possible to translate the game in another language ? Because i am french and i want the game to be french

9 answers to this question

Technically speaking, the game doesn't support all of the characters used in French (based on my understanding from this article), and practically speaking, no one has the knowledge or motivation to actually add multiple language support to the server or client.

So, no, it's not really possible.

1 minute ago, icanttellyou said:

Unless you implement full unicode support and localization support, you can't.

And how i implement that ?

Just now, Mope222 said:

Answering and understanding the answer to this question would require years of computer science education and the ability to read and write C and C# code. I think you may be out of luck here.

1 minute ago, Mope222 said:

Step 1. Learn C.

Step 2. Throw your sanity, soul and mental health out of the window.

Step 3. Write the code necessary for such things

Step 4. Make a pull request to the ClassiCube and MCGalaxy repos (due to CPE extensions required).

Step 5. Prey it gets merged.

1 minute ago, Goodly said:

Answering and understanding the answer to this question would require years of computer science education and the ability to read and write C and C# code. I think you may be out of luck here.

So I guess i can't 

50 minutes ago, Goodly said:

godly why would adding something to classicube require the ability to read/write c# code

2 minutes ago, MESYETI said:

godly why would adding something to classicube require the ability to read/write c# code

The vast majority of dialogue a user would typically encounter belongs to MCGalaxy

Guest Flamore
1 minute ago, Goodly said:

The vast majority of dialogue a user would typically encounter belongs to MCGalaxy

Also blockdefs can't be changed for only one client (protocol suggestion), so you either change the language for the whole server or don't.