Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tetrisplayer2

Im leaving CC

Look I know several people do this all the time so I wanna get the started with a sorry

The main purpose of this post is to inform you about me leaving abt CC so sit n tight if You would like

OK so ik I have made friends From the og Masterlazorx to na2 and zs but I made my first friends on these servers and I want you guys to know that u can to I want you to know that time is precious and I have realized that that's why I'm leaving cc forever. I want to give my og friends a special thanks you guys helped me through it all the good times and the bad times so I wanna give those ppl thanks Goodly: You have helped me tremendously With server and any questions in particular. Police_1234: My first friend in cc you have been with me through the good and bad I wish we could have spent more time. GogoFbi: Damn no words you were always there when we fought whenever I was desperate for a server you gave me one so special thanks on your part. FuriousFiregirl: Always popin up out of no were and always just being a friend on your part. Oofy: You were super nice and I liked it when you were there for me when I needed you the most

The reason why I'm leaving CC is I have realized for a while now that life is short and time you just can't get back so I want you guys to know time is short. And I'm am leaving cc bc of some of the toxicity and the time I have lost and I need to make up for that time. I need to take a break and maybe you do too u cant recycle time you just can't it's not possible so take a break sometimes that's what I have learned so yea.

Keep in mind this is to remind you im not getting on as much as i used to so im not completely Leaving so i want everybody to get that fact straight.

I'll miss you guys Love Tet. 

Your last friendly neighborhood noob Tet

Peace Love ya.