Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cappedyo

Where IS The Hotkey Plugin

Question

Hey Everyone I Was Wondering If Any Witch One Of You Can Send Me The Hotkey Plugin So When A Player joins the game they would have to type a command so the hotkeys can input automatically? don't give me a smartass response 🙂 

10 answers to this question

I don't exactly know what you mean by "Hotkey Plugin"... but I believe you were speaking to @aleksb385 about this?

However, since I don't know what plugin you're referencing exactly, here are some locations you can look into:

https://github.com/ClassiCube/MCGalaxy-Plugins

https://github.com/derekdinan?tab=repositories

I hope these links help you in your search. It might help if you know who the author of the plugin is to track it down.

Making plugins isn't very difficult and would be a very good skill for you to have, so you don't have to beg people to make things for you all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Panda said:

I don't exactly know what you mean by "Hotkey Plugin"... but I believe you were speaking to @aleksb385 about this?

However, since I don't know what plugin you're referencing exactly, here are some locations you can look into:

https://github.com/ClassiCube/MCGalaxy-Plugins

https://github.com/derekdinan?tab=repositories

I hope these links help you in your search. It might help if you know who the author of the plugin is to track it down.

Looked Into It and yes i were i can show you what i mean Alexs Has it on his server right now im on Arsneal my server you can meet me there if u want

4 minutes ago, cappedyo said:

Looked Into It and yes i were i can show you what i mean Alexs Has it on his server right now im on Arsneal my server you can meet me there if u want

If this is a private plugin that Aleks made for his own server, your best chance of getting ahold of it is by asking him nicely in a DM, or by writing your own plugin that has similar if not the same functionality. Like Andrew stated above, if you want to modify the game, it's a good idea to learn how to program in C#. There are tons of resources out there, so private message me if you need help identifying these resources.

3 minutes ago, Panda said:

If this is a private plugin that Aleks made for his own server, your best chance of getting ahold of it is by asking him nicely in a DM, or by writing your own plugin that has similar if not the same functionality. Like Andrew stated above, if you want to modify the game, it's a good idea to learn how to program in C#. There are tons of resources out there, so private message me if you need help identifying these resources.

By the time i learn c# i wont need the plugin and just forget about it

Just now, cappedyo said:

By the time i learn c# i wont need the plugin and just forget about it

Nobody will write plugins for you. The value of  learning programming outweighs the time spent learning in the long run.

1 minute ago, Panda said:

Nobody will write plugins for you. The value of  learning programming outweighs the time spent learning in the long run.

I know i neevr asked for anyone to write plugins for me

3 minutes ago, cappedyo said:

I know i neevr asked for anyone to write plugins for me

You actually did but alright

22 minutes ago, cappedyo said:

when and ok

50 minutes ago, cappedyo said:

Hey Everyone I Was Wondering If Any Witch One Of You Can Send Me The Hotkey Plugin So When A Player joins the game they would have to type a command so the hotkeys can input automatically? don't give me a smartass response 🙂 

Was this what Andrew was talking about earlier?