Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEV.X

Classicube On Nintendo Switch

If sold for the same price as the steam version I'm sure it would beat minecraft and bring in more players

14 hours ago, DEV.X said:

If sold for the same price as the steam version I'm sure it would beat minecraft and bring in more players

It would never come near the amount of players mc has

first of all it probably would cost money to put cc on the store. Second of all why just why do we need this on the switch. if compiled correctly you can play the game on your phone or just use the webclient. Seems kinda useless to add something to a somewhat mobile console that is already on a phone. Which everyone should have. One of my friends edited the classicube source files and made better touch controls. Idk if he wants me to hand it out. I'll dm him on discord or smthn. 

On 9/3/2020 at 6:53 AM, megaboi said:

first of all it probably would cost money to put cc on the store. Second of all why just why do we need this on the switch. if compiled correctly you can play the game on your phone or just use the webclient. Seems kinda useless to add something to a somewhat mobile console that is already on a phone. Which everyone should have. One of my friends edited the classicube source files and made better touch controls. Idk if he wants me to hand it out. I'll dm him on discord or smthn. 

Make a topic about it