Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Hayden_

New The30s: Stampy's House in CLASSICUBE!

Hi, everyone! Stampy is one of the most, if not the most iconic Minecraft Let's Play YouTubers. You love him, I love him, we love him. There's no one who doesn't love Stampy. Now unlike Stampy, no one really loves me, but what you will love is my recreation of Stampy's House in ClassiCube. I've been working on this on and off for near enough 12 days now, and I'd finally like to share it with you all. Currently consisting of Stampy's Bedroom, the Main Area, Hilda & Henry's Room, the Store Room, the Crafting Room and the Love Garden, I've carefully crafted this accurate recreation of Stampy's House for you all to enjoy. It's not finished yet, and I still have a lot more to go, but I finally wanted to get this off my chest and share it with the world.

The build is located on World 15 of New The30s, at 315, 73, 143. World 15 is the current main world of New The30s, but in future, use the command '/j world-15' to visit the world. This build is based off the old version of his house from when Stampy played on Legacy Console Edition and no further. Please report any inaccuracies to me, not pertaining to the unavailability of certain blocks due to it being Classic. I could technically just make more custom blocks for the ones that are missing, but improvisation is a good life skill and I consider the former option cheating. Screenshots of the build can be located below.

Now, let's remember that Stampy built the Love Garden for a reason, not the Hate Garden, and that just because it's me posting on the forums instead of somebody who you're friends with doesn't justify hate comments or harassment to me or any other player of New The30s or supporter of it or the C.F.A. If you are a person who thinks that is acceptable, please leave the forums and do not come back until you have learned how to show respect for one another.

Peace and love, guys! Peace and love! God bless!

stampybedroom.png

On 8/24/2023 at 11:07 PM, SpaceDot said:

Never heard of this Stampy.

Well his full name is actually stampylonghead.

On 8/24/2023 at 7:16 PM, _Hayden_ said:

Hi, everyone! Stampy is one of the most, if not the most iconic Minecraft Let's Play YouTubers. You love him, I love him, we love him. There's no one who doesn't love Stampy. Now unlike Stampy, no one really loves me, but what you will love is my recreation of Stampy's House in ClassiCube. I've been working on this on and off for near enough 12 days now, and I'd finally like to share it with you all. Currently consisting of Stampy's Bedroom, the Main Area, Hilda & Henry's Room, the Store Room, the Crafting Room and the Love Garden, I've carefully crafted this accurate recreation of Stampy's House for you all to enjoy. It's not finished yet, and I still have a lot more to go, but I finally wanted to get this off my chest and share it with the world.

The build is located on World 15 of New The30s, at 315, 73, 143. World 15 is the current main world of New The30s, but in future, use the command '/j world-15' to visit the world. This build is based off the old version of his house from when Stampy played on Legacy Console Edition and no further. Please report any inaccuracies to me, not pertaining to the unavailability of certain blocks due to it being Classic. I could technically just make more custom blocks for the ones that are missing, but improvisation is a good life skill and I consider the former option cheating. Screenshots of the build can be located below.

Now, let's remember that Stampy built the Love Garden for a reason, not the Hate Garden, and that just because it's me posting on the forums instead of somebody who you're friends with doesn't justify hate comments or harassment to me or any other player of New The30s or supporter of it or the C.F.A. If you are a person who thinks that is acceptable, please leave the forums and do not come back until you have learned how to show respect for one another.

Peace and love, guys! Peace and love! God bless!

stampybedroom.png

Absolutely unbelievable sir.