Jump to content
  • Sign Up
antgame11

Should I release ClassiCube Shaders?

Recommended Posts

interesting, are these ReShade shaders? if so, what are the shader(s)?

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/25/2023 at 4:16 AM, koy said:

interesting, are these ReShade shaders? if so, what are the shader(s)?

broooo we're not on roblox. Also the shaders on minecraft are to make minecraft have a realistic experience

Edited by C_Flavius
  • Dumb 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, C_Flavius said:

broooo we're not on roblox. Also the shaders on minecraft are to make minecraft have a realistic experience

ReShade is not a roblox thing. You called my FAITH drawing on the ClassiCube discord a "Roblox" drawing, too, do you just think everything is Roblox-related?

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/24/2023 at 9:16 PM, koy said:

interesting, are these ReShade shaders? if so, what are the shader(s)?

its just a simple reshade shader settings I made, I'll be willing to send it here if I'm allowed to

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/1/2023 at 9:35 AM, antgame11 said:

its just a simple reshade shader settings I made, I'll be willing to send it here if I'm allowed to

This looks amazing!

Share this post


Link to post

Cool. That would be a big change for ClassiCube if you release it!

Edited by SuperZPMax
I realised its not a shader, its a reshade :skull:

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 7/24/2023 at 8:40 PM, antgame11 said:

I got shaders working on classicube!

 

https://ibb.co/d01m91K

https://ibb.co/2K4YTJT

...would it be possible if you make a version of the shader for users who do not yet have RTX graphics?

(like me, i don't have a RTX...)

[SPANISH]: ...seria posible si haces una version del shader para usuarios que aun no tienen graficas RTX?

(como yo, no tengo una RTX...)

Edited by SebadroidX
I was wrong about some words... don't get me wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, SebadroidX said:

 

...would it be possible if you make a version of the shader for users who do not yet have RTX graphics?

(like me, i don't have a RTX...)

[SPANISH]: ...seria posible si haces una version del shader para usuarios que aun no tienen graficas RTX?

(como yo, no tengo una RTX...)

I don’t think this is an RTX Shader, I think it’s like something like ReShade? Well idk, I don’t really know how he got it working.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...