Jump to content
  • Sign Up
  • 0
Anarchy

How to run LAN MCGalaxy server

Question

I want to run my server on lan (after giving up port forwarding) and now it keeps telling me it cant listen in on 25565 even though i want lan! HELPP

Share this post


Link to post

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

I want to run my server on lan (after giving up port forwarding) and now it keeps telling me it cant listen in on 25565 even though i want lan! HELPP

You can just connect by putting localhost:25565 in the direct connect box, using the classicube client

Edited by UmbreoClaw

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 minutes ago, UmbreoClaw said:

You can just connect by putting localhost:25565 in the direct connect box

no, mcgalaxy (even after i set public to false) still says it fails to connect to 25565 and wants me to port forward, and i just want a lan server

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
9 hours ago, Anarchy said:

no, mcgalaxy (even after i set public to false) still says it fails to connect to 25565 and wants me to port forward, and i just want a lan server

Ignore that error, it's simply the server listing to ClassiCube failing.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...