Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

curtis

Top 5 Staff Members

Hello everyone! I have been working on this list for a long time and after putting a lot of thought into it, I have finally completed a master list of the top 5 ClassiCube staff members! It took so long because I have been gathering lots and lots of objective proof for my claims, which means this list is purely fact based! You heard me right! NO OPINIONS ARE ON THIS LIST!! So please do not comment on this thread with your opinions because I will not read them (loser). And before I start I would like you wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year because it gives back to a couple things that I remember. Normally I would eat at my dinner table alone but on special occasions like this, I sneak a hearty meal of cheap pizza and water on my bed alone and I am really looking forward to it!!!

With that out of the way, lets get on with the list!

#1: AndrewPH

Reasons:

- I pretended to know him once

- Has not read my very important private message that contains Goodly fanart (sent like 10 days ago!!!)

- Outed me as a pretender

- Put a box of one of my posts TWICE (??)

#2: Goodly

Reasons:

- Was AFK when I teleported to him and started spamming really funny things on Not Awesome 2 [Realms and More]

- Small and unimpressive antlers

- Banned me from the forums once

- Notorious for posting troll replies

#3:

Unfortunately, there are no other ClassiCube staff, so I had to cut the list short. I know some may consider 123DontMessWitMe as a staff member, but this is a highly debated topic that I would rather not get into in order to avoid arguments. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

- Curtis

So, top 2 staff members? Could've just put "Top 2 Staff Members".

On 11/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, Tou said:

So, top 2 staff members? Could've just put "Top 2 Staff Members".

No, if you had bothered to read either the title or body of the thread, you would have clearly seen "Top 5 Staff Members" please read the entire thread before making silly claims

17 hours ago, curtis said:

No, if you had bothered to read either the title or body of the thread, you would have clearly seen "Top 5 Staff Members" please read the entire thread before making silly claims

Dude... you only put 2 staff members that's why he suggested putting Top 2 Staff Members. Please read the comment before making silly replies.

Wait it should be

- Curtis

-Andrew

-Goodly

because curtis is a staff right?!?!?!

On 11/27/2021 at 10:06 AM, SpookySkelly said:

Dude... you only put 2 staff members that's why he suggested putting Top 2 Staff Members. Please read the comment before making silly replies.

NO!! You clearly did not bother to read the body of this thread either (especially the part where it says loser).

On 11/25/2021 at 2:58 AM, curtis said:

So please do not comment on this thread with your opinions because I will not read them (loser)

Sorry, but I will not be reading your reply because it is not factual.

On 11/29/2021 at 3:09 PM, Cyan said:

Wait it should be

- Curtis

-Andrew

-Goodly

because curtis is a staff right?!?!?!

This is a factual response that others can take example of. To answer your question, I did not put myself on the list for the same reason I did not put 123DontMessWitMe on the list. Despite being the very people who recruited me for becoming a staff member, it seems that there is a lot of debate between the staff regarding my position on the ClassiCube forums. 

On 11/30/2021 at 5:53 AM, NyanSwagCatCC said:

This dude is great mods can we keep him

Say, don't ask.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:12 AM, curtis said:

NO!! You clearly did not bother to read the body of this thread either (especially the part where it says loser).

But... the list is the 2 people?

On 12/4/2021 at 2:51 PM, SpookySkelly said:

But... the list is the 2 people?

don't question his motives.