Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoozy

Upcoming map for June 1st

Yep its been a while since i made a map lol but I'm back making them now and I made one for Pride month However this might be the hardest map I have ever made. The reward for this map will be 60 coins and it it's possible to play it right now as of posting this let me know what issues you find because i will be fixing most of them. Thank you for looking at this post and have an amazing day ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Swoozy said:

Yep its been a while since i made a map lol but I'm back making them now and I made one for Pride month However this might be the hardest map I have ever made. The reward for this map will be 60 coins and it it's possible to play it right now as of posting this let me know what issues you find because i will be fixing most of them. Thank you for looking at this post and have an amazing day ❤️ 

I can’t wait to see it! Though I’m not the best at parkour so you will have to be patient 😩 good luck 🤞 @Swoozy

Exciting! I'm looking very forward to seeing the completion of the map and even better how it symbolizes an amazing group of people. 😁

3 minutes ago, MegaPVP said:

Exciting! I'm looking very forward to seeing the completion of the map and even better how it symbolizes an amazing group of people. 😁

Its done now youre good to play it 😄