Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin242

Help with NA2 Mute

Question

I know that this is not the best place to put it but I really have no where else to say it so...

Recently I was muted on na2 for 10 days for being inappropriate,  While I get how I can be muted for that. It seems 10 days is very long and being Inappropriate in chat is not against the rules so you would think a mute would not only be shorter as its not specifically against the rules but also as it was my first offense on NA2.

I was soon also blacklisted from Building on freebuild there as I was using /mb to talk to people yet that is not against the rules either witch is why I would like the NA2 staff to consider giving me build back at least once I get unmuted and shortening my mute to a day.

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

no! sorry!

if you read the rules properly then being inappropriate and literally not listening to staff is breaking the rules! simply listen to staff when they tell you to STOP so you dont get muted for 10 days idk

you were using message blocks to EVADE your mute so that was why you were blacklisted stop trying to act innocent 🙄

11 minutes ago, KawaiiCube said:

no! sorry!

if you read the rules properly then being inappropriate and literally not listening to staff is breaking the rules! simply listen to staff when they tell you to STOP so you dont get muted for 10 days idk

you were using message blocks to EVADE your mute so that was why you were blacklisted stop trying to act innocent 🙄

Im reading the NA2 rules right now and nowhere does it say its against the rules, to be inappropriate in the chat and it doesn't say it's against the rules to evade mute.

I am not acting innocent, I am ok with being punished, I'm ok with being muted but 10 days for something not specified as a against the rules is unfair, I had no warnings except verbal ones by mainly non-staff members, The NA2 chat is too fast to read everything that is sent and not giving me a warning such as a 30 minute mute and It will get themessagee through, Oh I got muted i better listen to what they say. But when you verbally warn me in a fast moving chat about doing something that isn't a rule how am I going to know to stop. 

non staff members are not as important as staff members ? ☹ and even though mew was there to tell you to stop ☹

3 minutes ago, KawaiiCube said:

non staff members are not as important as staff members ? ☹ and even though mew was there to tell you to stop ☹

That is ignoring everything else i've said, The na2 chat is fast and filled with many people at Once.

rip to your grandma but im built different

why should staff give 30 minute mutes for warnings? if someone were to tell you to stop? you dont stop? you continue to make others feel uncomfortable? im not understanding the reasoning

2 minutes ago, KawaiiCube said:

rip to your grandma but im built different

why should staff give 30 minute mutes for warnings? if someone were to tell you to stop? you dont stop? you continue to make others feel uncomfortable? im not understanding the reasoning

As I've said, I didn't see the warnings, You keep blocking out things i say.

9 minutes ago, Destin242 said:

Im reading the NA2 rules right now and nowhere does it say its against the rules, to be inappropriate in the chat and it doesn't say it's against the rules to evade mute.

I am not acting innocent, I am ok with being punished, I'm ok with being muted but 10 days for something not specified as a against the rules is unfair, I had no warnings except verbal ones by mainly non-staff members, The NA2 chat is too fast to read everything that is sent and not giving me a warning such as a 30 minute mute and It will get themessagee through, Oh I got muted i better listen to what they say. But when you verbally warn me in a fast moving chat about doing something that isn't a rule how am I going to know to stop. 

image.png.294f2e23aaa1d88caeca5df726a39193.png

You're acting stupidly dishonest trying to make a point that "it's not against the rules to evade mute". It shouldn't even have to be stated not to do this, but either way the rules cannot possibly be exhaustive, because as you've already proven, people will NOT bother to read them if they contain too much information. That's why we have staff, so that reasonable judgements can be made about the acceptability of behavior.