Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KawaiiCube

The owner of this account

The owner of this account

Ẁ̵̢̜̳͔͖̱͈̩̖̘͇̓͊̇͗͂̚͘͜͝Ǒ̸̫̽̋̈́̋̕ͅ ̶̢̧̛̯̺̲̮̮͚̬̯͍̰̠̘̖̈́̄͐́̀̾̅͒̎͠Ơ̸̢̖̼̬̼̫̱̳̝̺̭̲͓̩̇̂̃͂̓͜F̷̨̨̡̫͚̯̥̳̖̼͙̳͂͋̈́̆̾ͅ

Is currently ̶̡̢̨̙̩͓͉̫̽̉͠W̸̯̮͕͚̺̥͓̦̦͇̭̠͇͆̇̂̅̋͛̍͛̕͝ ̴̛͓̾̽̊́̿̈́̂̃̊́̕͝Ơ̸̝̫̙̔͊̑͐̈ ̴̢̼͇͕̥͍̣͎̻́F̶̢̢̯͍̞̟̪̭̼͈̥̫̬͂̀̃̚͜͜Ǫ̸̮̤̞͇͓͇̤̝̗̘̔͐͆͌͝ͅ ̴̡̛̭͚͚̪̺̭̟̮̿͑͑̒̌̃̓̓͝

̶̡̢̨̙̩͓̽̉͠
̸̧̧̖̘̦͔̝̤̗͔̞̋͆O̴̧͈͈̪̤͇̪͔͂̇͑̈́̾̾͗͛̓͊͘         ̸͍̙̈̄̀̄̑̏ͅF̵͉̠͉̖͊̍ͅF̷͖̺̠͖̭̝̜̄̎̈́̐̋͂̔̋͛̄͂̃̈́̕͜͝O̵͈̘̱̾͂͛̒̐̎̐̓̔͠ ̶̱̲̱̘̥̑́́͋͗̓̈͐̄̇͗̑̌̔̚͜F̷̫̱̜̼̝̆͌́F̸͈͕̹̥̭͇̜̞͕͓͉̓͝
̷̡̪̗̣̣̺̖̗͈̟̝̪͉̒̀͛̆͌̀̀̊̇̉̒̓́͌͜͜W̸͙̰̣͑̉͐̈̅͆̈̇͠ͅÖ̷͖̗̺́͛̈̎̿̉̅͒́̔̀͌͘͘͠Ȍ̶͎̻̪̘̔̽͗̈͠F̷̨͇̯̯̣̫͇̺̪͈̙͈̰̉Ȯ̸͇̙̀̍̆̄̋͊̋̔͘͘͝F̴̧̤̖̬̗͕̝̟͐̀   ̸̞̫̰̜̞͙͎̘͖̦̰̇̋́͛̀̃͂̊͆͜͝ͅẄ̷̢̘̜̰̫͇͇̣̹̳̥̈́Ǒ̵̺̙̳̣͕̩̪̥̪̤͕̺̩̭̆͋̏́͒̿̽̒Ọ̵͕̼̹̳̹̻̺̪̣̩͖̠̺̄̑̀̒̾͆̀̀͌́͐̍̃͆͝F̵̫̹͙̍́̉̊̈͒̐̅͐͘͘͠͝ ̷͈͙̣̮̺̇͋̑͒̾̈́̓͒̃̌̂̂́͝͝ͅ   W̶̺͔͉͓̩̘̣̼̣̖͂̏̇̉́͂̇̈́͑͆̀̃̚ͅO̷͎̹͚̣͑̈̇̈͂̉͌͒̑Ơ̶͈̻̣̄̉̆̅͋F̷̛̙̱̗͇̹̈́̊̍̌͗̀͗͛̾̈͐̕͜͜
̷̨̡̠͇̠̮͔̝̼̬͙̰̦̟̬̉́͌̑́́̄̔͆͘͘̚Á̴̛̤͇͈͎͌̆̓͊͗̈́̾͌̚ ̷̝̱̮̖̙͓̳̼̈́͂̓̏̀̽̉̕R̵̡͈̘̮͕̙̞̩̘̬͇̺̾̄̑̂̒̅͗͊F̴̧͓͎̣̗̈́ͅ ̷̡̧̩͖̥͎̀̿̑̂́͘   W̶̡̭͖̠̼̳̱̖̐̈̾͆̂͂͗̏̚ͅȎ̵̹̱̞̲̜̤̙̥̳̪̱͒͠͠ͅÒ̸͎̼̮̰̝̉̉͛̂̿̃̚Ḟ̶̠̃͆͌͊͑̔̓̿̆́̈́̚ ̴̨̧̡̢̭̓̂̏͌̅͋̊̓̎͑̆͑̓͘͝   A̴͎͕͉̐̈́̂͐̓͝ ̸̧̩̜̲͉̜̞̜͚̿̒̇̑̅͌R̶̼̯͍̱̞͖̯̙͍̐́͊̕Ḟ̷̧̺̘͚͕̖̲̥̠̪̇̅͛́͛̍̚͝
̶̡̟̱̘͚̻͔̭͕̣̫͚̯̙̪̅̃͠Ả̷͚̰̙̜͉̥̲̥̘̌̃̈́͋̂͜͝Ŗ̷̨͇̦̪͔̹̼͉̲͇̜͚͉̈́͋͠F̸̨̱̭̮̺̘̮̯̦̘̰̮̖̟͐́̽̓̊̒̍ ̸̖̰͙̰̰̫̄̾̍̈́͠        F̶̢̲͓̻̌̋̀͑͋̀̈̈́̏̅͊̀̅͠͝Ȕ̶̢̧̟̖̯̦̰͉̹͍̒͜K̷̢̖͇̳͚̖͔̆̏̈́ ̷̢̢̧͖̣̙̦̱̠̱͇̬̀̿̆̓͆̀̈́̈͘͜͠         K̵̢̝͚̬̬̤̲͋̄̓̿̀̈̈́̕͠Ḳ̵̜̰̗̀̉̊̀̐̀́̈͛ ̶̦̝̟͔̳́̍̅͐͑͗̔͂̿̓̕ͅK̴̝̹̜̫̱͈̹͇̱͕̱̈́̾ ̸̡̧̱̬̫̲͍̖̠̣̩̙̗̭̩̊̀̾̆̉̊͊͌͛̅̈́̊͊̇͘K̶͓͇̮̩̲̠̙͕̤̜̅͂̄̄͘ͅ
̴̨̢͙̳̔̏̃͗̿͗̈́
They'll be back in a little

this "W̸̯̮͕͚̺̥͓̦̦͇̭̠͇͆̇̂̅̋͛̍͛̕͝ ̴̛͓̾̽̊́̿̈́̂̃̊́̕͝Ơ̸̝̫̙̔͊̑͐̈ ̴̢̼͇͕̥͍̣͎̻́F̶̢̢̯͍̞̟̪̭̼͈̥̫̬͂̀̃̚͜͜Ǫ̸̮̤̞͇͓͇̤̝̗̘̔͐͆͌͝ͅ ̴̡̛̭͚͚̪̺̭̟̮̿͑͑̒̌̃̓̓͝  "fellow seems very interesting

21 minutes ago, Nemokitty9 said:

Looks like he used a text corrupter. I know because i used it on one of my projects.

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED THO?

What rule does it break?

Thank you,

Andrew