Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stein38302

Racism and Hate from other players

Question

Hi,

I really enjoy playing Classicube, however when a player by the name of donaldtrump2  said in a chat that donald trump was getting rid of all the faggots and then commented on my skins thats brown! was Ni**er Stuff it really upset me that I couldn't block him even other players were trying to tell him to shut up, so we all didn't want to see his hate and racism while trying to enjoy classicube!  So my question is can he be banned from classicube? or is there someway for me to block him in the future?

Thanks in advance,

stein38302 Age 13

2 answers to this question

There's a couple things you can do. First could be to use /ignore on them. Not sure why you say you couldn't block him. Secondly, and this is a better option in my opinion, you could instead play on servers that have active staff that are willing to ban bigots and trolls.

The administration team doesn't disable accounts for their activity on servers - it is up to individual server owners to police their playerbase.

Accounts are only terminated for terms of service violation, which mostly applies to their activity on the forums and interactions with the site.