X_Xsprees

Pleaseeeeeee

Hello, I don't know if this is going to be read by server creators or someone like that but they could create a Hypixel type server in the sense that you can play Skywars, Bedwars, MLGBlock, etc. I would really appreciate it since since I only have the government computer (the ones the school gave you) I can't play Minecraft because the version is one of the first, and I think many other players would appreciate it, thank you very much for reading. and please, if you can do it, do it, thank you :)

Edited by X_Xsprees

Hello icanttellyou, I don't know what server it is, because ClassiCube has "stuck" (because I installed it) and it doesn't show me any full name in the menu or where the servers are and I enter the lava survival one. and the zombie survival one because it works, lookft.thumb.png.ce96a16d1a7ed8a1de7b148b7aed0c71.png

2 minutes ago, X_Xsprees said:

Hello icanttellyou, I don't know what server it is, because ClassiCube has "stuck" (because I installed it) and it doesn't show me any full name in the menu or where the servers are and I enter the lava survival one. and the zombie survival one because it works, lookft.thumb.png.ce96a16d1a7ed8a1de7b148b7aed0c71.png

Delete options.txt, this should reset the system font used in the launcher. (why does it still use system font on pc whilst console ports use goodly's font?)

16 hours ago, RainZhang said:

Actually I'm on a school Chromebook too. Just reinstall the OS.

They aren't talking about Chromebooks, they're talking about special computers made for the Argentinian market which I'm pretty sure run their own Linux distro and not ChromeOS

Edited by icanttellyou
  • Agree 1

On 9/16/2024 at 6:01 AM, X_Xsprees said:

This issue with fonts has been fixed in the latest dev build.

• Agree 1

On 9/17/2024 at 10:32 AM, icanttellyou said:

They aren't talking about Chromebooks, they're talking about special computers made for the Argentinian market which I'm pretty sure run their own Linux distro and not ChromeOS

Oh, I did not know that.