ahmetd224

how to delete my account?

Question

Posted (edited)

I wanna quit classicube by deleting my account because I can't take this anymore. I got cyberbullied at summer school for playing classicube instead of real minecraft, and I don't know how to defend myself. Everyone in the school now calls me a "stupid player" just because for playing a minecraft clone. Once I get my account deleted, I will purchase minecraft (or atleast play cracked) and never play classicubeagain.

I dont care if my account gets banned. This will be my last topic, and i might think about deleting classicube from my web browser history.

I'm never coming back.

Edited by ahmetd224
This all happened in summer school.

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, UmbreoClaw said:

Hey, so if you want your account deleted I suggest  you follow the steps as posted above! What happens outside of here is not in our control. Have a Happy ClassiCubing!

thanks I will. I hope it wokrs

Edited by ahmetd224

Due to the nature of how ClassiCube accounts work, they cannot be ‘deleted’ in the traditional sense. Your best bet is to go to the ClassiCube account page (https://www.classicube.net/acc) and scramble the email and password fields by inputting random strings of letters and numbers. Thus making your account unusable by even yourself. I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, ahmetd224 said:

hi, I just checked on of my school friend's youtube channel (in private mode, ofc) and in one of his vids my other school friends are hating on me in the comment section and telling him that I play classicube. one of them even said "otizimli wakaal" to me, saying that I have autism

Also I censored the pfps and the channel names/handles cuz I don't feel showing them on public, and also I screenshotted them in a browser

Screenshot_20240829-172753_EI.jpg

Screenshot_20240829-172740_EI.jpg

Hey, so if you want your account deleted I suggest  you follow the steps as posted above! What happens outside of here is not in our control. Have a Happy ClassiCubing!

• Agree 1

Is this elementary school? if it is everything they say is worthless bla bla bla he no minecraft? hahahaha I bought minecraft twice and I still play classicube just let people play what they want

For some reason, I doubt the situation you've just described actually happened. See you next week!

• cube 1
  • Dumb 1

22 hours ago, Pear said:

For some reason, I doubt the situation you've just described actually happened. See you next week!

hi, I just checked on of my school friend's youtube channel (in private mode, ofc) and in one of his vids my other school friends are hating on me in the comment section and telling him that I play classicube. one of them even said "otizimli wakaal" to me, saying that I have autism

Also I censored the pfps and the channel names/handles cuz I don't feel showing them on public, and also I screenshotted them in a browser

Screenshot_20240829-172753_EI.jpg

Screenshot_20240829-172740_EI.jpg