MasterMen

Astral Dream's new parkour map - Preview Event

Posted (edited)

Dear Classicuberians!
I am inviting you to play my new parkour map on Astral Dream.
This is a new parkour map series, The Levels and one of the preview levels is Level 5, i started making this level literally 2.5 years ago and today i finally finished it.
I plan to expand The Levels parkour map series as well as the AD Parkour map series with "adp_adclassics" map later on. But for now, this is what we get.

Server: Astral Dream [Beta]
Levels: prk_level5, adp_adclassics
Duration: ~7d

As the ~7d will pass, the map will remain, the only things that will change is the server title.
For more information, visit AD's Discord Server:
Inf Invitation: https://discord.gg/PhXQVrchw7

Mind that in order to join Discord server, you will have to be verified which will require you to join the ClassiCube server.

prk_level5.jpg

Edited by MasterMen
Fixed the last sentence, lel mao.
  • Winner 1
  • Funny 1

Posted (edited)

The preview event is over!
Thank you so much for the participation.

Here's the leaderboard of the first players who got to complete the map:

1. JaviPlayz
  2. SpaceDot
  3. AhmedBro12344
  4. SoerenGD

With a total of 6+ players who tried out the map (including the ones who beat it).
Somebody also tried to cheat in those maps to reach the end abusing unpatched holes in my "fair" security and they have been fixed afterwards, huge thanks to that person otherwise i wouldn't even know about it
(Players who are at the leaderboard were personally verified by me as the actual completionists of prk_level5, that's why they are written in here)

Edited by MasterMen
"thanks you" -> "thank you"

9 hours ago, MasterMen said:

The preview event is over!
Thanks you so much for the participation.

Here's the leaderboard of the first players who got to complete the map:

1. JaviPlayz
  2. SpaceDot
  3. AhmedBro12344
  4. SoerenGD

With a total of 6+ players who tried out the map (including the ones who beat it).
Somebody also tried to cheat in those maps to reach the end abusing unpatched holes in my "fair" security and they have been fixed afterwards, huge thanks to that person otherwise i wouldn't even know about it
(Players who are at the leaderboard were personally verified by me as the actual completionists of prk_level5, that's why they are written in here)

I think you meant to say "you're"

• Dumb 4