Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HASSAE

Deletion of my account

Question

Yo, i no longer wish to use this account and would like it deleted. Could any staff help me out?

6 answers to this question

Hi HASSAE,

Unfortunately with the way ClassiCube accounts work with servers, we generally don't delete accounts as the username is used as the unique identifier (unless there is personal private information in the username itself).

If you'd like to, you can virtually lockdown and make your account unusable by changing your email and password associated with the account to something random on this page.

On 8/24/2023 at 7:07 AM, HASSAE said:

Okay thanks, i will do that!

Its because like hardily anyone plays classicube and they want to make it seem like theres a lot of people that use classicube unless they just dont feel like adding in the extra code for deleting a account.

3 minutes ago, Edward_great said:

Its because like hardily anyone plays classicube and they want to make it seem like theres a lot of people that use classicube unless they just dont feel like adding in the extra code for deleting a account.

and yet here you are using it 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Edward_great said:

It would be cool if you found anywhere where the account of registered users is shown