Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Hayden_

Freedom Over Dictatorship: Our Call For Change

1 minute ago, _Hayden_ said:

Are you sure about that? Are you really sure about that?

[Member] [boykisser] Arstao: i was asked to join in
[Member] [boykisser] Arstao: didn't know this shit was a raid LOL

[Member] [boykisser] Arstao: i was asked on discord to join in LOL
[Member] [boykisser] Arstao: and changed my nickname to gay and shit

someone else must have asked them

Mate, whether or not someone else asked them is another matter. I'm not playing Hocus Pocus; your actions have consequences, and you perpetuated the raid. You are held accountable. No one else is held accountable for your actions. Neither am I holding someone else accountable if I do something stupid. It's mutual to every human being on the face of this Earth.

1 minute ago, _Hayden_ said:

Mate, whether or not someone else asked them is another matter. I'm not playing Hocus Pocus; your actions have consequences, and you perpetuated the raid. You are held accountable. No one else is held accountable for your actions. Neither am I holding someone else accountable if I do something stupid. It's mutual to every human being on the face of this Earth.

Talking To A Brick Wall GIFs | Tenor

[Member] <GAY> gay4: lets all change our nicknames to "black" so happen3 becomes racist

Again, the face of discrimination. Is this really you? Is this who you aspire to be?

3 minutes ago, _Hayden_ said:

[Member] <GAY> gay4: lets all change our nicknames to "black" so happen3 becomes racist

Again, the face of discrimination. Is this really you? Is this who you aspire to be?

i think gay4 was Hernan Lorccan

23 minutes ago, _Hayden_ said:

While it is true that individuals are responsible for their own actions and should be held accountable for the consequences, it is important to consider the broader context when evaluating someone's culpability in a situation like a raid. Here are a few counter-arguments to the statement:

1. Influence and manipulation: Human behavior is influenced by various factors, including external pressures, peer influence, and manipulation. In the case of a raid, it is possible that an individual's participation was influenced or manipulated by others. This could include social pressure, coercion, or even threats. In such cases, it becomes necessary to assess the extent to which an individual was genuinely responsible for their actions.

2. Lack of complete information: Sometimes people engage in certain actions without fully understanding the consequences or implications. They may not possess all the necessary information to make an informed decision. This can happen due to misinformation, ignorance, or limited cognitive abilities. Holding someone entirely accountable in such situations without considering their level of understanding or knowledge may not be entirely fair.

3. Shared responsibility: While individual accountability is crucial, it is also important to recognize that certain actions are a result of collective dynamics. For example, in the context of a raid, the collective energy, group mentality, and social dynamics can significantly influence an individual's decision-making process. In such cases, it becomes relevant to assess the role played by the overall environment and social context in shaping the person's behavior.

4. Legal principles of causation: In legal systems, the concept of causation plays a significant role in determining responsibility. If it can be demonstrated that the actions of others played a significant role in influencing an individual's participation in a raid, the question of causation arises. Establishing a direct causal link between an individual's actions and the influence exerted by others is essential in determining the extent of their accountability.

It is important to strike a balance between individual accountability and understanding the complex factors that can influence human behavior. By considering these counter-arguments, we can avoid oversimplification and develop a more nuanced understanding of the responsibility individuals bear in certain situations.

Through, I totally agree with Hayden. Freedom is an important aspect of the community, we should also overthrow the oligarchs. Our community is great. You do not take enough time to apperciate the deepest and best of us and our builds, which is something bad. Our moderators (which i am on of them) have a forgiving heart, you should respect that. We aren't annother freebuild server, we are an unique, and different community than any other freebuild server - It is not good to think the other way. We always put the best of ourselves to have an unique, great identity. Honestly, would you preffer to be in an inclusive and accepting community or being in a exclusive and power centered only on the admins and moderators? Thanks for reading - I hope you will understand.

5 minutes ago, koy said:

While it is true that individuals are responsible for their own actions and should be held accountable for the consequences, it is important to consider the broader context when evaluating someone's culpability in a situation like a raid. Here are a few counter-arguments to the statement:

1. Influence and manipulation: Human behavior is influenced by various factors, including external pressures, peer influence, and manipulation. In the case of a raid, it is possible that an individual's participation was influenced or manipulated by others. This could include social pressure, coercion, or even threats. In such cases, it becomes necessary to assess the extent to which an individual was genuinely responsible for their actions.

2. Lack of complete information: Sometimes people engage in certain actions without fully understanding the consequences or implications. They may not possess all the necessary information to make an informed decision. This can happen due to misinformation, ignorance, or limited cognitive abilities. Holding someone entirely accountable in such situations without considering their level of understanding or knowledge may not be entirely fair.

3. Shared responsibility: While individual accountability is crucial, it is also important to recognize that certain actions are a result of collective dynamics. For example, in the context of a raid, the collective energy, group mentality, and social dynamics can significantly influence an individual's decision-making process. In such cases, it becomes relevant to assess the role played by the overall environment and social context in shaping the person's behavior.

4. Legal principles of causation: In legal systems, the concept of causation plays a significant role in determining responsibility. If it can be demonstrated that the actions of others played a significant role in influencing an individual's participation in a raid, the question of causation arises. Establishing a direct causal link between an individual's actions and the influence exerted by others is essential in determining the extent of their accountability.

It is important to strike a balance between individual accountability and understanding the complex factors that can influence human behavior. By considering these counter-arguments, we can avoid oversimplification and develop a more nuanced understanding of the responsibility individuals bear in certain situations.

Is that ChatGPT generated? However, it stays true.