Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uLumia

On Toshiba AC100 all textures and interface in the game are black

Question

In the Launcher is fine, but when you go into the game, everything is black.
The characteristics of the device:
nVidia Tegra 2
512 MB RAM
1024x600
This is not an x86 but an ARM
I am currently using Lubuntu 13.04 with proprietary drivers for Tegra 2 because in 13.10 and 14.04 support for this device is so bad that in 2014 they were removed from the official site
I used the RPI 32bit version because it is also ARM and uses GL ES instead of GL, which is not supported by the proprietary drivers from nVidia

Screenshots:2023-06-04-113122_1024x600_scrot.thumb.png.fab7073f112b39db3f54b04d5898c116.png2023-06-04-113109_1024x600_scrot.thumb.png.80f23b311dd1d3d6a6c1194ea65699ce.png

10 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

Not quite sure what you mean

If I make a screenshot of the world code and there's only water with bedrock or already only air, it will weigh about 70 Kb and I can upload it to the forum
By the way for some reason screenshots with black textures weigh much less

44 minutes ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

It worked and now the screenshot weighs about 240KB and I can upload one but because I can only upload 290KB I can't upload the second onescreenshot_2023-06-06-17-03-35.png.ca89b121a20d1b1da11de6d999cab9c0.png

I'm not sure what could be happening, but it could be due to how old the distro you use is, try compiling it for your device, and if that doesn't help then try looking into more modern distros which support ARM and your somewhat unsupported SOC from what you've said.

17 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

I'm not sure what could be happening, but it could be due to how old the distro you use is, try compiling it for your device, and if that doesn't help then try looking into more modern distros which support ARM and your somewhat unsupported SOC from what you've said.

Several newer distributions support this device 
For example openSUSE Leap 15.4 has full official support
But the proprietary nVidia driver works only with kernel 3.1 and is tied to several other older versions of libraries
With the open source driver called opentegra 3D it doesn't work at all
But 2D is supported.
I think without 3D the result would be much worse than now

What compilation flags did you provide when compiling ClassiCube? As by default it will automatically compile to use OpenGL instead of OpenGL ES

Also, if you move far enough away from the world so that only the sky is visible and then open chat, does is have a transparent background or is it also completely black?
image.png

11 hours ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

What compilation flags did you provide when compiling ClassiCube? As by default it will automatically compile to use OpenGL instead of OpenGL ES

As I said, I am using an already built version for RPI 32bit from the official website
And when trying to build this:

Spoiler

alex@AC100:/tmp/ClassiCube/src$ gcc *.c -o ClassiCube -DCC_BUILD_RPI -rdynamic -lm -lpthread -lX11 -lXi -lEGL -lGLESv2 -ldl
Graphics_GL2.c:22:23: fatal error: GLES2/gl2.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
In file included from Http_Worker.c:3:0:
_HttpBase.h: In function ‘HttpRequest_Free’:
_HttpBase.h:17:2: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘Mem_Free’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
In file included from _HttpBase.h:3:0,
                 from Http_Worker.c:3:
Platform.h:140:14: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘const char *’
Http_Worker.c: In function ‘HttpBackend_Do’:
Http_Worker.c:409:3: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘Mem_Free’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
In file included from _HttpBase.h:3:0,
                 from Http_Worker.c:3:
Platform.h:140:14: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘const char *’
Resources.c: In function ‘SoundPatcher_WriteWav’:
Resources.c:211:3: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘Stream_Write’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
In file included from Resources.c:7:0:
Stream.h:44:18: note: expected ‘const cc_uint8 *’ but argument is of type ‘cc_int16 *’
Resources.c: At top level:
Resources.c:416:2: warning: initialization discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
In file included from Window_X11.c:3:0:
_WindowBase.h:106:21: fatal error: EGL/egl.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
alex@AC100:/tmp/ClassiCube/src$ 

And the executable doesn't show up.

11 hours ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

Also, if you move far enough away from the world so that only the sky is visible and then open chat, does is have a transparent background or is it also completely black?

Here are screenshots of chat in full screen and windowed mode as well as when there is still water and thigh and when there is only air

2023-06-05-130008_1024x600_scrot.png

2023-06-05-130014_1024x600_scrot.png

2023-06-05-132548_1024x600_scrot.png

2023-06-05-130033_1024x600_scrot.png

3 hours ago, uLumia said:

As I said, I am using an already built version for RPI 32bit from the official website

My mistake, I missed that bit

3 hours ago, uLumia said:

And when trying to build this:

While normally I would suggest installing the libgles2-mesa-dev package, I have no idea if that would cause issues with the nvidia proprietary drivers, so I probably wouldn't recommend trying that

Based on the screenshots (non-textured rendering works fine, textured rendering is affected by fog, but all textures appear black), I'm guessing all texture creation calls are failing.
Could you please try running this debug build, and screenshotting/copying the command line output?

cc-rpi-dbg

1 hour ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

Could you please try running this debug build, and screenshotting/copying the command line output?

This is the output on startup in the terminal
The folder audio is not downloading because of problems with https specifically this folder and its content is not downloadable so I copied it from my ThinkPad running on Debian
I hope it doesn't interfere with anything

Spoiler

alex@AC100:/tmp/CC_RPI_DBG$ ./cc-rpi-dbg 
Starting ClassiCube 1.3.5 ..
Created window (visual id: 00000021)
Face: Liberation Serif R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Gentium I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenI102.ttf,0
Face: GentiumAlt I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenAI102.ttf,0
Face: Gentium R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenR102.ttf,0
Face: GentiumAlt R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenAR102.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Book R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans ExtraLight R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-ExtraLight.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Book R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Bold Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Book R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifItalic.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoOblique.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansOblique.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansBold.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoBold.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSans.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoBoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBold.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMono.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansBoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: Verdana B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Verdana_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Georgia I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Georgia_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Courier New Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/courbi.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS.ttf,0
Face: Arial Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/arialbi.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebucbd.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/timesbi.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Courier New R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New.ttf,0
Face: Verdana I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Verdana_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Verdana R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdana.ttf,0
Face: Impact R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/impact.ttf,0
Face: Webdings R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/webdings.ttf,0
Face: Courier New Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Arial Black R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/ariblk.ttf,0
Face: Arial B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/arialbd.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Verdana Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdanaz.ttf,0
Face: Arial Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Georgia I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgiai.ttf,0
Face: Arial B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Verdana Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Verdana_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/timesi.ttf,0
Face: Georgia B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgiab.ttf,0
Face: Arial I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Georgia Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Georgia_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/timesbd.ttf,0
Face: Courier New B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Georgia R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgia.ttf,0
Face: Georgia Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgiaz.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/times.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Comic_Sans_MS.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/comic.ttf,0
Face: Andale Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Andale_Mono.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Comic_Sans_MS_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Andale Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/andalemo.ttf,0
Face: Arial Black R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Black.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebuc.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/comicbd.ttf,0
Face: Arial R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf,0
Face: Courier New R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/cour.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebucbi.ttf,0
Face: Courier New I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Courier New B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/courbd.ttf,0
Face: Arial I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/ariali.ttf,0
Face: Verdana I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdanai.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebucit.ttf,0
Face: Courier New I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/couri.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman.ttf,0
Face: Verdana B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdanab.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Georgia B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Georgia_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasB.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasB.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasBI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasBI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasR.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasR.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-B.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-BI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Light R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-L.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-LI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-R.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-B.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-RI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Medium Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-MI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-BI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Medium R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-M.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-RI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-C.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-R.ttf,0
Face: OpenSymbol X = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/openoffice/opens___.ttf,0
Face: WenQuanYi Micro Hei R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/wqy/wqy-microhei.ttc,0
Face: WenQuanYi Micro Hei Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/wqy/wqy-microhei.ttc,1
Face: NanumMyeongjo Bold R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumMyeongjoBold.ttf,0
Face: NanumMyeongjo R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumMyeongjo.ttf,0
Face: NanumGothic B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumGothicBold.ttf,0
Face: NanumGothic R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumGothic.ttf,0
Face: Symbol X = /usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/Symbol.pfb,0
Face: Symbol X = /usr/share/fonts/type1/mathml/Symbol.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059013l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021003l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052023l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Demi Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010035l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Regular Condensed Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019063l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L Medium Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021024l.pfb,0
Face: URW Chancery L Medium Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/z003034l.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059036l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022004l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022003l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052004l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Regular Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019023l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018032l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019004l.pfb,0
Face: Dingbats X = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/d050000l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Book R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010013l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Demi R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010015l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Demi Bold Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018035l.pfb,0
Face: Standard Symbols L X = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/s050000l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Light R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018012l.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059016l.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059033l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L Regular Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022023l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Regular Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019043l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052003l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022024l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019024l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Bold Condensed Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019064l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L Medium B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021004l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Book Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010033l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052024l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L Regular Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021023l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Bold Condensed B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019044l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Demi Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018015l.pfb,0
Adding http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
Fetching http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 3483 ms (94 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
Adding http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/c0.30_01c/client/54622801f5ef1bcc1549a842c5b04cb5d5583005/client.jar (type 0)
Adding http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/1.6.2/client/b6cb68afde1d9cf4a20cbf27fa90d0828bf440a4/client.jar (type 0)Fetching http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/c0.30_01c/client/54622801f5ef1bcc1549a842c5b04cb5d5583005/client.jar (type 0)

Adding http://static.classicube.net/terrain-patch2.png (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/gui.png (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/default.zip (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 22495 ms (297776 bytes)
Fetching http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/1.6.2/client/b6cb68afde1d9cf4a20cbf27fa90d0828bf440a4/client.jar (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 94296 ms (4731988 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/terrain-patch2.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 4766 ms (2612 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/gui.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 343 ms (16125 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/default.zip (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 8386 ms (84041 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
NvRmPrivGetChipIdStub: Could not read Tegra chip id/rev 
Expected on kernels without Tegra3 support, using Tegra2
GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_NV_depth_nonlinear GL_NV_draw_path GL_NV_texture_npot_2D_mipmap GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_NV_draw_buffers GL_NV_multiview_draw_buffers GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_packed_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_EXT_texture_array GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_NV_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_NV_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_NV_get_tex_image GL_NV_read_buffer GL_NV_shader_framebuffer_fetch GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_pack_subimage GL_NV_texture_compression_s3tc_update GL_NV_read_depth GL_NV_read_stencil GL_NV_uniform_buffer_object GL_NV_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_robustness GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_NV_EGL_stream_consumer_external GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_NV_copy_buffer GL_NV_3dvision_settings GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object GL_NV_framebuffer_blit GL_NV_explicit_attrib_location GL_NV_coverage_sample 
glTexImage2D result = 1282
Going back to sleep...
glTexImage2D result = 1282playing music file: audio/calm1.ogg

Loaded terrain atlas: 2 bmps, 128 per bmp
Adding http://cdn.classicube.net/skin/Singleplayer.png (type 0)
Fetching http://cdn.classicube.net/skin/Singleplayer.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 403) in 582 ms (243 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Exit message received.
^C
alex@AC100:/tmp/CC_RPI_DBG$ 

Here are the screenshots:
2023-06-05-192804_1024x600_scrot.thumb.png.0a3350a919f4b33c5abb1a0613ec7dcd.png2023-06-05-193006_1024x600_scrot.thumb.png.93645c5ec1b70b23b78f199358960e2e.png2023-06-05-193027_1024x600_scrot.thumb.png.ca6cf857a23965d7e74d13aa1794faea.png

6 hours ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

Can you please try this bui ld?

Textures and interface work as intended
Output the command line if you need it:

Spoiler

alex@AC100:/tmp/CC_RPI_BDGRA$ ./cc-rpi-bgra 
Face: Liberation Serif R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Gentium I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenI102.ttf,0
Face: GentiumAlt I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenAI102.ttf,0
Face: Gentium R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenR102.ttf,0
Face: GentiumAlt R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenAR102.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Book R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans ExtraLight R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-ExtraLight.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Book R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Bold Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Book R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifItalic.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoOblique.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansOblique.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansBold.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoBold.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSans.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoBoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: FreeSerif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBold.ttf,0
Face: FreeMono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMono.ttf,0
Face: FreeSans Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansBoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: Verdana B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Verdana_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Georgia I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Georgia_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Courier New Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/courbi.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS.ttf,0
Face: Arial Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/arialbi.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebucbd.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/timesbi.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Courier New R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New.ttf,0
Face: Verdana I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Verdana_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Verdana R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdana.ttf,0
Face: Impact R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/impact.ttf,0
Face: Webdings R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/webdings.ttf,0
Face: Courier New Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Arial Black R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/ariblk.ttf,0
Face: Arial B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/arialbd.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Verdana Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdanaz.ttf,0
Face: Arial Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Georgia I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgiai.ttf,0
Face: Arial B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Verdana Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Verdana_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/timesi.ttf,0
Face: Georgia B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgiab.ttf,0
Face: Arial I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Georgia Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Georgia_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/timesbd.ttf,0
Face: Courier New B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Georgia R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgia.ttf,0
Face: Georgia Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/georgiaz.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/times.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Comic_Sans_MS.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/comic.ttf,0
Face: Andale Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Andale_Mono.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Trebuchet_MS_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Comic_Sans_MS_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Andale Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/andalemo.ttf,0
Face: Arial Black R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Black.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebuc.ttf,0
Face: Comic Sans MS B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/comicbd.ttf,0
Face: Arial R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf,0
Face: Courier New R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/cour.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebucbi.ttf,0
Face: Courier New I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Courier_New_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Courier New B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/courbd.ttf,0
Face: Arial I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/ariali.ttf,0
Face: Verdana I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdanai.ttf,0
Face: Trebuchet MS I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/trebucit.ttf,0
Face: Courier New I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/couri.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman.ttf,0
Face: Verdana B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/verdanab.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman_Bold_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Georgia B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Georgia_Bold.ttf,0
Face: Times New Roman I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Times_New_Roman_Italic.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasB.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasB.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasBI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasBI.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Basic R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasR.ttf,0
Face: Gentium Book Basic R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasR.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Liberation Sans Narrow Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-B.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-BI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Light R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-L.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-LI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-R.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-B.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-RI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Medium Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-MI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono Z = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-BI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Medium R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-M.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Mono I = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/UbuntuMono-RI.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-C.ttf,0
Face: Ubuntu R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-R.ttf,0
Face: OpenSymbol X = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/openoffice/opens___.ttf,0
Face: WenQuanYi Micro Hei R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/wqy/wqy-microhei.ttc,0
Face: WenQuanYi Micro Hei Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/wqy/wqy-microhei.ttc,1
Face: NanumMyeongjo Bold R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumMyeongjoBold.ttf,0
Face: NanumMyeongjo R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumMyeongjo.ttf,0
Face: NanumGothic B = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumGothicBold.ttf,0
Face: NanumGothic R = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/nanum/NanumGothic.ttf,0
Face: Symbol X = /usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/Symbol.pfb,0
Face: Symbol X = /usr/share/fonts/type1/mathml/Symbol.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059013l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021003l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052023l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Demi Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010035l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Regular Condensed Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019063l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L Medium Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021024l.pfb,0
Face: URW Chancery L Medium Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/z003034l.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059036l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022004l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022003l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052004l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Regular Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019023l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018032l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019004l.pfb,0
Face: Dingbats X = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/d050000l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Book R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010013l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Demi R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010015l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Demi Bold Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018035l.pfb,0
Face: Standard Symbols L X = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/s050000l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Light R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018012l.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059016l.pfb,0
Face: Century Schoolbook L I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059033l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L Regular Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022023l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Regular Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019043l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L Roman R = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052003l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Mono L Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022024l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019024l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Bold Condensed Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019064l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L Medium B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021004l.pfb,0
Face: URW Gothic L Book Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010033l.pfb,0
Face: URW Palladio L Z = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052024l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Roman No9 L Regular Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021023l.pfb,0
Face: Nimbus Sans L Bold Condensed B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019044l.pfb,0
Face: URW Bookman L Demi Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018015l.pfb,0
Adding http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)Going back to sleep...

Fetching http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 1397 ms (94 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Adding http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/c0.30_01c/client/54622801f5ef1bcc1549a842c5b04cb5d5583005/client.jar (type 0)
Fetching http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/c0.30_01c/client/54622801f5ef1bcc1549a842c5b04cb5d5583005/client.jar (type 0)
Adding http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/1.6.2/client/b6cb68afde1d9cf4a20cbf27fa90d0828bf440a4/client.jar (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/terrain-patch2.png (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/gui.png (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/default.zip (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 5460 ms (297776 bytes)
Fetching http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/1.6.2/client/b6cb68afde1d9cf4a20cbf27fa90d0828bf440a4/client.jar (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 37722 ms (4731988 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/terrain-patch2.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 621 ms (2612 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/gui.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 316 ms (16125 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/default.zip (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 552 ms (84041 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
NvRmPrivGetChipIdStub: Could not read Tegra chip id/rev 
Expected on kernels without Tegra3 support, using Tegra2
Going back to sleep...
playing music file: audio/hal2.ogg
Loaded terrain atlas: 2 bmps, 128 per bmp
Adding http://cdn.classicube.net/skin/Singleplayer.png (type 0)
Fetching http://cdn.classicube.net/skin/Singleplayer.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 403) in 576 ms (243 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Exit message received.
Exit message received.
alex@AC100:/tmp/CC_RPI_BDGRA$ 

And screenshots when some blocks are visible I can not download because You are only allowed to upload 296.96kB. and Max total size 0.29MB but they weigh 381 KB and 376 KB
And when there is only air and only a bedrock with water I can download

2023-06-06-091821_1024x600_scrot.png

2023-06-06-091811_1024x600_scrot.png

6 hours ago, uLumia said:

And screenshots when some blocks are visible I can not download because You are only allowed to upload 296.96kB. and Max total size 0.29MB but they weigh 381 KB and 376 KB

Maybe try resizing the ClassiCube window to be smaller, then press F12 to take a screenshot from in-game, and upload that instead?

6 hours ago, uLumia said:

And when there is only air and only a bedrock with water I can download