Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gogofbi816172

New server idea

Hello guys! I know this server idea is kind dumb, but i want to give this a go. I am making a server where you can make your own mini movie with a movie set. 

I will explain later on when i am ready to make the server official, with that being said, i will need as much help that i need. Thanks! 

Please leave your thoughts. 

Sounds like a pretty neat idea. I also think it'd be fun to host a sort of film festival in a server like this, having people make a short video (sort of Machinima style) with a specific theme or something in CC, then getting a big discord watch party to go through all of the submissions.

Not sure if this is exactly the idea you had, or if this would even be feasible with the current player base but I thought it was a cool idea.

That Idea is cool, but you might  have to think about all the plugins u need. A easier way may be to force everyone to use the CEF plugin Located ---> here

I'm thinking of having someone record their screen and then we can do all the scenes like that.  But i am still trying to figure out all the stuff. Like should i have the guest make your own little scene, or should i make the scenes my self.

10 hours ago, joltic_slayer said:

Sounds like a pretty neat idea. I also think it'd be fun to host a sort of film festival in a server like this, having people make a short video (sort of Machinima style) with a specific theme or something in CC, then getting a big discord watch party to go through all of the submissions.

Not sure if this is exactly the idea you had, or if this would even be feasible with the current player base but I thought it was a cool idea.

This is exactly what i was thinking but i also need help with discord. You think you can help me out with that?

7 hours ago, Gogofbi816172 said:

I'm thinking of having someone record their screen and then we can do all the scenes like that.  But i am still trying to figure out all the stuff. Like should i have the guest make your own little scene, or should i make the scenes my self.

This is exactly what i was thinking but i also need help with discord. You think you can help me out with that?

Yeah, I could definitely help out! I think it'll need a lot of planning, but it could probably work. Maybe we can have people in teams making their own sets, and help out where we can? Not too sure yet.

I can also help with making the discord! Feel free to message me there if you're interested: malafox#1708

I can totally help out with organizing / doing all of the ceff-ing for the server! My discord is yourfriend#5919 🙂