Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadkiller101

survival test

Question

3 answers to this question

STOP POSTING ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON IRC ASK ME ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST, ON DISCORD THEY ASK TOO! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHROMIES instantly asked me about Survival Test. I-I showed you nerds my cool new minecraft clone, and you ALL INSTANTLY ASKED ME ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST! I looked in forum notifications, and SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT SURVIVAL TEST! I PHYSICALLY RECOIL every single time I hear anything about Survival Test!! ANY MENTION OF IT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING

i asked for something to put in option.txt not for chromebook so stop showing me these post from other people

and also your rank is schoolkid so idk why your talking you play on a chromebook kid

6 minutes ago, deadkiller101 said:

i asked for something to put in option.txt not for chromebook so stop showing me these post from other people

and also your rank is schoolkid so idk why your talking you play on a chromebook kid

you have the same rank? also i know for sure that she doesnt use a chromebook, she uses a very based linux desktop