Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TG20

"Classicube.net redirected you too many times" issue

Question

So, I decided to play Not Awesome 2 because I haven't been online in a while, but when I entered the exact url to connect, I get a message saying the following; "This page isn’t working

www.classicube.net redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I tried a different server, that being Jacob_'s capture the flag. But well and behold, I got the same message. I cleared my cookies as it recommended. And nothing changed. Can someone help me please?

Screenshot 2022-06-17 5.23.21 PM.png

Update: I got it to work, I cleared all my cookies again and also cleared my cache. We're good now 🙂

5 answers to this question

On 6/17/2022 at 6:30 PM, TG20 said:

So, I decided to play Not Awesome 2 because I haven't been online in a while, but when I entered the exact url to connect, I get a message saying the following; "This page isn’t working

www.classicube.net redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I tried a different server, that being Jacob_'s capture the flag. But well and behold, I got the same message. I cleared my cookies as it recommended. And nothing changed. Can someone help me please?

Screenshot 2022-06-17 5.23.21 PM.png

Update: I got it to work, I cleared all my cookies again and also cleared my cache. We're good now 🙂

I'm having the same issue, across two computers. Clearing cookies did not help me.....still locked out.

14 hours ago, AstroFox said:

I'm having the same issue, across two computers. Clearing cookies did not help me.....still locked out.

Which browser are you using?

Does this happen in singleplayer or multiplayer?

On 9/5/2022 at 7:03 AM, UnknownShadow200 said:

Which browser are you using?

Does this happen in singleplayer or multiplayer?

I was able to fix it. I logged out of cc, cleared my cookies, disconnected from my network and reconnected. If you are on a new network, that might be the issue but not all the time as I first logged in on my current device at school and it started happening at home, so I re-did the verification code and it's fixed. This isn't a 100% guarantee fix but it works.

Are you by any chance using a browser extension that forces HTTPS? The web client must use HTTP for connecting to servers, and an extension preventing that could lead in a redirect loop.

18 hours ago, FAM0R said:

Are you by any chance using a browser extension that forces HTTPS? The web client must use HTTP for connecting to servers, and an extension preventing that could lead in a redirect loop.

I use Google Chrome and it usually works. I did get it to work though, just forgot to update the post saying that it does 😅