Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X_X

I cant log in

Question

I tried to log in but then it told me to put in the login code so i did and it didnt work i dont know what to do. it let me in before but now its not

7 answers to this question

Click forgot your password? and then enter your username, next go to your email and recover your account by entering a new password. Then try logging in, if it still says you need to enter the login code, then you need to go to your email. And find a message from ClassiCube Team that is unreaded, then try entering the code. If it still didn't work, go to spam or archive folder.

guys wanna know big funnie, i stole this account from a free accounts website since my email wouldn't work so uh yeah im sad

16 hours ago, X_X said:

guys wanna know big funnie, i stole this account from a free accounts website since my email wouldn't work so uh yeah im sad

I.png

17 hours ago, X_X said:

Random Funny GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY  

19 hours ago, X_X said:

lol andrewph's account is on that website

20 hours ago, X_X said:

Just make a new account and make a different email.. It isn't that hard