Jump to content
  • Sign Up
  • 0
DA_KING

Help with the 'joker' command

Question

So I'm working on my own server and keep coming across the 'joker' command! Does anybody know what it's for of hot it's used?

Thanks, DA_KING

Share this post


Link to post

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 minutes ago, DA_KING said:

So I'm working on my own server and keep coming across the 'joker' command! Does anybody know what it's for of hot it's used?

Thanks, DA_KING

It's a useless command used for trolling, in the text folder you will see "joker.txt" you can put random phrases and things in it and when someone is "jokered" people who are ranked below operator will see the phrases that are put in there instead of what was typed.

image.png.28736c2a1dba47ebbd3dc604ab2ec3bb.png

only staff can see what you actually typed though

image.png

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
20 hours ago, jviteo2005 said:

It's a useless command used for trolling, in the text folder you will see "joker.txt" you can put random phrases and things in it and when someone is "jokered" people who are ranked below operator will see the phrases that are put in there instead of what was typed.

image.png.28736c2a1dba47ebbd3dc604ab2ec3bb.png

only staff can see what you actually typed though

image.png

Thank you! Btw, how do I stop people from building in main?

Thanks, DA_KING

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
12 minutes ago, DA_KING said:

Thank you! Btw, how do I stop people from building in main?

Thanks, DA_KING

use the perbuild command

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

/help perbuild if you need further help

do /perbuild [rank] and the [rank] should be the minimal rank you want for players to build in the map.. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...