Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJKAY645

Serious Question

Whenever I go on to ClassiCube to play on a server, I notice that there aren't as many people playing on a server than there usually are. Also, the [The Build] Freebuild server is missing from the list of servers. Where did the server go? 

1 minute ago, JJKAY645 said:

Whenever I go on to ClassiCube to play on a server, I notice that there aren't as many people playing on a server than there usually are. Also, the [The Build] Freebuild server is missing from the list of servers. Where did the server go? 

sometimes people don't play on servers.

and sometimes servers go down because the person running it wanted to take it down.

11 minutes ago, AndrewPH said:

sometimes people don't play on servers.

and sometimes servers go down because the person running it wanted to take it down.

ok thank you

51 minutes ago, JJKAY645 said:

Also, the [The Build] Freebuild server is missing from the list of servers. Where did the server go? 

The server is down due to problems with the server it is hosted on, soon will get the files from the server and host it somewhere else.

On 3/22/2021 at 7:58 AM, icanttellyou said:

The server is down due to problems with the server it is hosted on, soon will get the files from the server and host it somewhere else.

ok then

Try using titles that indicate what the post is about, instead of just "question".