T3k0s

during downloading textures in NewBlood server, the game crashes

Could someone solve the error that the game crashes while loading the textures on the server NewBlood? It only happens to me in the mobile version, I would still appreciate it if you corrected it, thank you

the only method i know at the moment is going to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.classicube.android.client and delete the cache folder, then go to files/texturecache and delete all, that will fix the crashing issue when downloading texture packs (on android)

On 10/5/2024 at 6:22 AM, T3k0s said:

Could someone solve the error that the game crashes while loading the textures on the server NewBlood? It only happens to me in the mobile version, I would still appreciate it if you corrected it, thank you

Which level is this error happening on?

On 10/5/2024 at 7:07 AM, BRNBot3 said:

the only method i know at the moment is going to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.classicube.android.client and delete the cache folder, then go to files/texturecache and delete all, that will fix the crashing issue when downloading texture packs (on android)

Have you previously had issues with crashing from loading a texture pack? If so, please report the crashes to me (by sending me client.log) - the game should never crash from this.